T.I. Arrest

Evidence of Sizzurp

9/17/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. may have been sippin' on sizzurp after all the night of his felony drug possession arrest -- because cops say dude had the main ingredient, codeine, when he was busted.

0902-maybach-tmz-ex-credit
T.I.'s probation officer just filed documents in Georgia that say L.A. County Sheriff's deputies found codeine, marijuana and ecstasy in T.I.'s possession during the September 1 arrest.

As we first reported, T.I. had several Styrofoam cups in his Maybach that night (pictured above). Sizzurp -- aka codeine syrup -- is commonly served in Styrofoam cups.

The document also states that T.I. tested positive for opiates the day after the arrest, but does not name a specific drug. Neither marijuana nor ecstasy are opiates.

UPDATE: Sources connected to the case tell us that despite the presence of codeine -- there was no codeine syrup ... the essential ingredient in sizzurp.

RichieRich

Back To The Big House!!!

Fresno has PLENTY of pretty, available women.

I can not afford a car that nice. Instead, I will be thankful for what I do have.

Anon E Mouse

I love TI but he screwed up bad.
He is toast.
He is going back to prison for sure.
You would think if you went in and got a second chance you would make damn sure to never do anything to go back.
Damn we have to lose good rappers like him and get stuck with crap rappers like Soulja Boy.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Maybe he was set up by the MAN
and thank you for not posting a picture of his wife/girlfriend this early in the morning..

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Is that like a slurpee?

Posted at 4:17 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by PASSION OF THE TAINT
one that will give you a good buzz....

Truth

YAAAAAWN!!!! WHY POST THIS SHIET AGAIN HARVEY?? SLOW NEWS DAY???

janet

Hope this idiot gets fried. He is so caught.

Kelly

I stopped in a convenience store the other day and noticed bottles of purple stuff called "Sippin' Syrup" everywhere!

Of course I'm in Alabama so leave it to my rednecks to put it on store shelves! Has anybody seen that anywhere else??
Just wondering.

Kelly

Maybe he was set up by the MAN

Posted at 4:18 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER
________________________________________________________________

AGREED!! She's rough to look at anytime.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Just wondering.

Posted at 4:40 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Kelly
I live right outside of DC in Maryland and I have not seen anything like that.Im sure its here though....

Kelly

Capatalism is wonderful huh?! Sales of that stuff probably tripled cuz of TI. If it isn't everywhere yet it's most likely on the way after this bust.

I will stop in there again and see what's up with this stuff. I don't know if it has alcohol in it or what the heck it is.

I wonder if I should try it before I go to the Fair tonight?! HA!! No way!! I'd be too chicken. Plus I'm taking my neighbors daughters.

Kelly

Oops! I spelled Capitalism wrong!

James

Rich *****s sippin' codeine? WTF?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

sounds like the same stuff that qaurterback for the raiders got caught with.These people have too much time on their hands I guess

TORI

ok come on yall he tested + for opiates if im not mistaking poppy seed have opiates in them mayb he was eatin a poppy seed bagel r muffin and if so... if u take a drug test after eating one u will have a positive drug test

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments