Courtney Love -- Motherhood Never Looked So Good

9/21/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Now that her daughter is no longer a minor and the burdens of losing guardianship over Frances Bean have been removed from her life, reassembled rock star Courtney Love has never looked better.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Courtney showed off her refurbished doll parts at a premiere in NYC last night.

The 46-year-old may have lost a daughter, but she's gained some new things too.

0921_wall_street_footer

JLS

Say what you want about her but she is drop dead gorgeous! Just stunning! And a very talented performer as well.

B

She does look a lot better. Could be a beautiful woman if she keeps it up.

beatrixkiddo23

wow..i'm really happy for her..yeah,she could eat a hamburger or two, but whoever did her corrective surgery, KUDOS!!! hopefully she'll leave well enough alone now..she looks great!

Mr Baxter

Courtney is looking hot

Zorba

Yikes! That's the problem with silicon implants - they can move unnaturally and look really fakey. It looks like the one on her left slipped upwards too far. No thanks. And whats up with her underarm being just bone? Very skeletal in a freakish way.

nirvana

living off kurt cobain's money

amy

She does not look good. Too much plastic surgery. I would not have recognized her if TMZ hadn't said her name. Hollywood has taken things too far.

NickSunset

She Looked better when she used to dance at the "Clown Room" in Hollywood a longtime ago.

Dean

No matter how screwed up she's been; I've always had a thing for her. Sure, there have been times where I would have never told you if I did her; but rest assured; I definitely would have done her. Seriously she looks great and I hope she's got her act together.

DANA

Cant belive she was wearing few years back T-**** Paris for Presidnt.
Stupid Whore.
Poor Kurt.
Must be rolling in his grave.

lhartwell

Her face is the only part of that picture that looks 'good' and its because she had a make up artist do her face, or she would be icky still.

She looks like a drug addict in a red dress. Sorry, wayyyyy tooooo skinny, and those fake boobs make it all the worse.

Then the awful white-trash tats with a fancy dress??????!!!!

Bottom line girlfriend does not look healthy to me.

Jo Ann

She looks incredible but I don't think it's because of anything she's done. I believe the credit should go to the fabulous plastic surgeon who worked on her face. TMZ should do a picture progression set of photos of her, from early years to recent years, like they did with Joan Rivers. Then the plastic surgery will be quite evident.

Jo Ann

gabriela

She is very pretty

Susan

She tweaks that nose any more, and she'll look like the late Michael Jackson. I'll admit, she looks better than her last set of surgeries, but enough is enough. No punk cred at all. All this creepy wannabe starlet bull**** just proves that it was always about money and fame for her, the Art of music never meant a thing. She's gotten too old to sleep her way to the top, but "Junkie Mom" still sells mags.