'Jersey' Vinny: My Ride Got Jacked!

9/24/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vinny from "Jersey Shore" once again put something where it didn't belong -- and this time it cost him.

0923_vinny_photo_launch_EX

Vinny's 2011 Mercedes-Benz was towed early Thursday morning in New York City ... so our tow sources say.

Vinny parked his ride in a no-no zone on Wednesday night outside of his buddy's place -- and awoke to discover he was Mercedes-less.

Vinny had to cough up $185 bucks to get the Benz back.

arte help

Its Bushes Fault!!

Anthony

That's not bad compared the bull that I had to pay for for my brother's car. At Pomona California, I had to pay $300 to get the car out of the impound lot. It stayed in there for only 3-4 hours. And then, my sister got her car towed, because the idiot parked in a no parking zone. It was on private property that cost my dad $300+.

****ing asses. Some people deserve public transportation.

Me

Vinny's mother called the morning after Vinny slept with Angeline. When Vinny got on the phone his mother said hold on the cops are driving by I don't know if they are going to get me. Or something like that. Then she says OK they didn't see me.

TMZ what was that about? Is Vinny's mom wanted?

Kelly

I like Vinny. He has fun but not at the expense of others. It seems like he doesn't talk a bunch of smack like the others.

I must say though, he is awfully pale when he's next to another cast member. He looks sickly if Snooks or Pauly is around.

Mike, "The Situation" makes me wanna HURL!!

njneere

You can't fix stupid even with duct tape. What a ****ing tool.

Daniela

It was because she was talking on the phone. It's illegal to be on a cell while driving. I love Vinny! <3

manEstylez

Good thing he stopped drivin that yellow chevy cavalier, he was lookin like a lil BIATCH! on tv.

Tom

re:3 Its was because talking on your cellphone while driving is against the law now. She didnt want to get a ticket

RyogaVee

$185!!!
I paid almost $300 To gt my 94 Mazda out of a tow yard and they only had it for 2 hours. Though this was in San Francisco. Time to move.

charlie

gee whiz, he had to fork up 185 dollars and he only make 34000 per episode. wah wah wahhhhh!

Stewart

What a moron! Why are these waste of spaces famous? For getting drunk and acting a fool. LMAO! Any old turd can do that and be much better looking. PATHETIC!

kim

yeah it seems like California is not the place to get ur car towed! my car got towed in hollywood and it cost 250 plus the 60 dollar parking ticket! fml

james

The real question is...Why are these New Yorkers fronting Jersey?
They are making us look bad