« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NY Jets Lineman

RIPS Tom Brady's Hair

11/30/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady's hair SUCKS ... at least according to New York Jets O-lineman Damien Woody.

113010_damien_woody_video
Woody played with Tom in New England for years before joining the Jets -- but last night in NYC, he didn't just take a shot at Tom's 'do ... he also told us that his new QB, Mark Sanchez, has SUPERIOR locks!!!

The Jets and the Pats are set to square off on Monday Night Football -- it's gonna get hairy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Wishes

Tom Brady is gorgeous!! This dude is just jealous!! What a hater!

walax

Probably so!

kanyeisgay

Afrosheen child will choke on his own fro after that game !

ValerieSara

I'm a die-hard Pats fan and I love Brady. Doesn't change the fact that Brady's hair is stupid.

DenisE

Ofcourse he hate`s Tom`s hair! If he could grow hair like Tom, I`m sure he would! I`m sure he`d like to have his wife as well! HATER!! Keep up the good work Tom Brady!! Don`t do ANYTHING differen`t! let the gaters hate, you just keep on playing & MINDING your own business!

TmZebrA

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! whats up with any team that has to be shared by so many states? how sad that NY can afford 3 NFL teams and 2 MLB.new england,they have to share one hockey,basketball,MLB and NFL team for one section of the USA. hahahahah..talking about controversy wasnt the boston tea party in new england area? how sad they leave a country and still name the area after the ones the ran from.new england old england same arrogant people.

Steelers suck

I'm a Pats fan and I have to say, I'm not into Brady's hair. But man, we need to take the word "Professional" out of these guys job descriptions! The last thing a "professional" person is thinking about, and/or talking about, is someone's hair. Grow up, dude. Get a life!!

Steelers suck

At least Brady isn't wearing pantyhose. Anyone remember Broadway Joe Namath, a Jet, and his pantyhose???

DV

While I can't stand Brady, I do think he's a nice looking guy but the hair is ridiculous. The reason he won't cut it is because--in his words--"Giselle won't let me cut my hair." Can you say whipped??? LOL

Cella

You guys crack me up with the 'haters' comments. You wouldn't know a real hater if it shot you. Freaking amateurs.

Tracey

Oh wow, someone else slamming Brady's hair. Yawn.

TmZebrA

hmmm what other NFL player talked crap wore pantyhose and won? jealous cause he had better legs than most woman..steelers are as bad as the bills for losing superbowls.how bout that neil o`donnell handing the superbowl over to the cowboys.wasnt he supposed to be a golden boy?shame the bus crashed and couldnt do a thing.

Kevin

Obvious jealousy. If my hair grew into a BIG Afro, I'd be jealous too. I know, our so-called freedom of speech is rough....

Bulldog Mom

Leave it to you TMZ to try to stir it up...WHERE DID HE SAY BRADY'S HAIR SUCKS????? I thought he was very nice about it...Brady is a s***bag with that dirty hair...He could have said a lot BUT DIDN'T !!

chloe

Please enough about his hair already. He's a very handsome man and I love his hair. I think the Jets are so petty and the get it from their leader, Rex. What a disgusting pig. Sorry I call it as I see it. Go Pats, looking forward to the game. Sanchez is not in Brady's league at all, not even close.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments