« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick Ponies Up Porsche for Fiancée's Bday

12/16/2010 5:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick is definitely spending cash like a starting QB -- because the dude just handed over a fully loaded Porsche to his fiancée at her birthday bash in Philadelphia ... TMZ has learned.

Michael Vick Porsche
Sources inside the party tell us Vick's fiancée, Kijafa Frink, celebrated her birthday with a private event at a Philly nightclub ... where guests feasted on filet mignon sliders, imported crab balls, and designer chicken wings (yeah, we don't get it either).

But here's the kicker -- when it was time to open gifts Vick whipped out a brand new Porsche Panamera! Yeah, he dropped $90k on a birthday gift. Baller.

We're told Vick's Philadelphia Eagles teammates LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson were also at the party -- but we're guessing he didn't toss the Porsche keys to 'em the way he tosses the rock.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Amber

vick is a low life piece of **** that needs to die if i could i out his ass in a dog pin and let him be the meal of the day an just laugh as he begs for help to vick i hope you rote in hell

mike

for all of you and $ 11..before u talk all the junk u do about vick find how much of the money he pockets cause believe it or not u make more than he do

Asja

You guys seriously need to get a life. Let this man live his and move on. I'm sure he has.

ATLPHILLY

Why are so many concerned with where did he get the money?...None of ya business!! Another..no he does not abuse his fiance of DAM NEAR 10 YEARS!!!...And ya other higher than thou animal before human lifers need to get a life. Im pretty sure a lof of ya have done worse just havent been caught. Let the one without sin cast the first stone...of course some of ya haters dont understand that...guess yall are too PURE. trust..you will be judged too.

hater

Who cares they're pit bulls not real pets. Devil dogs that can turn on you in a heartbeat.

KT

I can't even look at him. It is my most fervent wish that he gets attacked and eaten by a pack of dogs. I hope that is the way he dies.

Lucifer

Michael Vick has not paid his debt to society.. not by a long shot..and as I am part of society, I will make it clear...he has not paid his debt to society....Vick was charged with illegal gambling.....gambling across state lines.......money laundering...and dog fighting. He squealed on his associates....in exchange for a plea deal that saved him from several years in jail......rather than his meagre two years....
He has not spent enough time out of prison...to indicate his reformation. It is my belief that Vick will once again, find his home in prison. This little man did not find himself in prison because of dogs.....it was entirely based upon his own
nefarious activities..

I give a flying rats ass about the opinion of those who's swan song is forgiveness.
I will decide who...and when I forgive. That is my business...my decision...and my perogative..just as it is with each individual.

He is a miscreant.he is what he is....will revisit life in prison....absolutely.....

Missing the point

I'm not a big MV fan or sports fan for that matter but I felt a need to comment.I hope that each person that so vehemently attacks MV for dog fighting are vegetarians. Let me explain, the slaughter and condidtions that cows, pigs, chickens, and other animals endure to become our meal is atrocious and when compared with MV is like comparing the murder rate of one city to genocide. Unless you defend ALL animals with as much passion as you are denfending his, STFU and SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE to do something more productive! And yes I am comparing a dog to a cow or pig because in other parts of the world those are domesticated animals and dogs are food..ie an animal is an animal no matter what role they play in our personal lives.

Lucifer

This is not 'other parts of the world'....The value of dogs a family pets, guide dogs, search and rescue, bomb sniffers, therapy dogs....etc.is well recognized. So what are you saying.? Vick tortured and killed his dogs....slaughtered them cruelly.... because he was preparing them for his dinner table..? ..The issue at hand is Vick's pathological behaviour, reflected by his own purposeful action......the dogs being the vehicle for his self gratification. You have missed the point. Your post is obtuse.......

yung

what about people who breed dogs strictly for hunting, keep twenty to thirty in the same small steel cages for days at a time pissing on each other among other things. they barely eat, you see how skinny they are, ribs showing and sh#t. they are let out to hunt, which ever ones come back they come back the rest are left to starve on the street or get hit by cars. killing dogs trying to kill deer, but thats fine with yall. yall hypocritical, cause yall allow this, but have so much animosity towards michael vick. yall crazy, get a life

forgiven

I don't care for people who harm dogs in anyway including taking what the animals use to give life.When you neuter a dog that's hurting a animal to.That's just like telling the one you love you don't want a famliy. You couldn't tell someone they can't have kids cause you don't want them to. Vick I forgive you.I guess people have forgotten how to forgive.If it was them or someone they love then they remember how to forgive. I pray for you all cause he is just as human as we are.People make mistakes and he's not asking you to forget but to forgive him.Let it go people it's done.Now let's talk about how these kids these days are getting out of control and killing one another.

Rose

Vick is in CH13 bankruptcy. He is repaying his debt. It's funny how all the animal lovers---who wear leather, eat meat, etc. Can step over a homeless person, not come to the aid of abused women and children, but will spend their last dime and our tax dollars to convict a man who is doing what has been done in the hood for years. It's not right, I don't participate. I stand up for animal and human rights too, but let's put it in perspective. How many months did a rep of our government observe the abuse in order to build a case against Michael Vick to convict him on a hood crime. Yet, how many missing and exploited children cases are thoroughly investigated? Oh, what...No money for that? Keep it Rizeal!!!

gerald

I'am confuse who are you guys talking about george bush or the republican or democrat parties who sold out america by sending jobs oversees and put young kids in arms way to be killed in a manufacture war or wall street who broke america.i thought america is a land of opportunity and foregiveness a so-called christian nation.but once again americans are bunch of idiots,haters and simply dumbasses. P.S. I HOPE A PIT BULL BITE THE **** OUT OF ONE OF YOU!!!

Surf Monkey

I would LOVE to see Mike Vick!

I'd like to see him thrown out of a 6 story building, break both legs, doused with gasoline and set on fire. That's all the d-bag deserves.
And that goes for Obama too! Telling the coach "good job" for giving him a second chance- what an A-hole. Obama needs to stick to what he knows best: taking vacations.

Honeyj23

Wow, I would hate to be in you all shoes if you were to be judged the way that you are judging Mike. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Thank God that what you say or think matters none, only one being has the power to judge and that is God almighty! Be Blessed