« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick Ponies Up Porsche for Fiancée's Bday

12/16/2010 5:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick is definitely spending cash like a starting QB -- because the dude just handed over a fully loaded Porsche to his fiancée at her birthday bash in Philadelphia ... TMZ has learned.

Michael Vick Porsche
Sources inside the party tell us Vick's fiancée, Kijafa Frink, celebrated her birthday with a private event at a Philly nightclub ... where guests feasted on filet mignon sliders, imported crab balls, and designer chicken wings (yeah, we don't get it either).

But here's the kicker -- when it was time to open gifts Vick whipped out a brand new Porsche Panamera! Yeah, he dropped $90k on a birthday gift. Baller.

We're told Vick's Philadelphia Eagles teammates LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson were also at the party -- but we're guessing he didn't toss the Porsche keys to 'em the way he tosses the rock.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KiKi

Nope - I've not "forgiven" him anymore than I'd forgive Charles Manson. A psychopath is a psychopath...w/out serious intensive therapy I consider Vick a danger to society.

Do a little reading - you'll see Vick's actions most certainly qualify him: http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

AcesNEights

Did Vick convert to Islam? The Muslim world hates dogs. Just wondering.

Posted at 7:46 AM on Dec 16, 2010 by Sarah

NO you dumbass..they hate PIGS..like you!

Jen

Jealous of Michael Vick seriously? If I were that guy I would be terrified to leave my house. If his crimes were committed against children rather than dogs you Vick lovers wouldn't be singing the same tune. Dogs are as defenseless as children, he is a coward and a low life for preying them. Burger King? That's the best you could come up with really? I personally have no idea how much they make but I'm not about to make anyone feel bad about what kind of job they have. I feel sorry for you stupid fools who don't know any better. It must be really hard to get through life on a day to day basis being as ignorant as you are. I am an educated American woman who put herself through graduate school and earns a salary that allows me a very comfortable lifestyle. I feel bad for all the football players who are missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity to break into that elite club.

AshleyA

He should be using that money to rehab pitbulls not be spending on some hoe.

laurie

How nice. He spent the money on his girlfriend but spends no more money on the dogs who did the dog fighting for him. I guess he wishes he had hung or electrocuted those dogs so he doesn't have to pay for them. This man is a sociopath who only cares that he got caught. the best thing that could happen to him is he flames out and goes to hell where he belongs.

I hate farts

HAVING A DOG AS A PET IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM. OBVIOUSLY AcesNEights IS A STUPID DONG !!!!!!!!!!!
- Did Vick convert to Islam? The Muslim world hates dogs. Just wondering.
Posted at 7:46 AM on Dec 16, 2010 by Sarah
NO you dumbass..they hate PIGS..like you!
Posted at 8:33 AM on Dec 16, 2010 by AcesNEights

HAVING A DOG AS A PET IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM. OBVIOUSLY AcesNEights IS AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate farts

HAVING A DOG AS A PET IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM. OBVIOUSLY AcesNEights IS AN *******!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Did Vick convert to Islam? The Muslim world hates dogs. Just wondering.
Posted at 7:46 AM on Dec 16, 2010 by Sarah

NO you dumbass..they hate PIGS..like you!
Posted at 8:33 AM on Dec 16, 2010 by AcesNEights

Chia

I'm so glad Vick is doing better. Way to make a comeback.

lissalissa25

Lawrence, hahahaha, welfare? lmao, sorry but i'm pretty well off. and bless your heart, i didn't know you paid all of michaels bills personally, wow god bless you Lawrence what a guy. You post so angry about everyone that files bankruptcy? um, he had to file bankruptcy when his occupation was taken from him, not much he could do about that. Gee you seem like an angry person Lawrence. Gosh I hope you find some peace in your life, you sound like the type that slaps his wife around for kicks. You're a spooky guy.

mike

I cant believe nobody said anything about the hat
andy reid must be so proud

Dave

What's up with that? I thought he was living on an allowance of a like $3K/month to pay off all of his creditors. Where is all of the cash coming from in this case?

LAWRENCE

A. We both know you're not well off. Your fine use of grammatics gives you away.

B. I should be angry at people who file for bankruptcy, I have to pay for them. Why shouldn't I be mad that I live within my means and understand that you can't predict the future? It makes me more mad when somebody who made enough money to last a few lifetimes goes broke.

C. His occupation wasn't "taken from him." Vick went to jail after being found guilty in a court of law. He held the dogs heads in buckets of water, he electrocuted the dogs and he hung the dogs. There was plenty he could have done about that. (That's right, "they were only pitbulls.")

D. Sorry I've never hit a woman. While I know that's acceptable behavior with the types you probably date it's not the way I was brought up. I was brought up to respect women and to also pay my own bills.

E. We know you're a "spooky girl." That's a given.

lhartwell

Not sure why this brain dead woman is smiling? I guess she sees dollar signs.

If.......he has the ability to order dogs killed, if.......he has the ability to watch this happen, if......he has zero regrets about this treatment of an animal.....

WHAT makes her think he won't be abusive towards her or their potentical children? He has shown us his colors. He has no feelings, if he had them he would not have done the horrible things he did to those pits.

A truly awful human being, he is right when he says 'America will never forgive me.'

You went thru with it......wayyyyy tooooo many times. You didn't just hurt one dog, you hurt and KILLED many dogs who didn't ask to born or to be put into a HORRIBLE exsistence.

Pits already get a bad rap, and then you made it worse.

SHAME ON YOU big time. As far as I'm concerned, may you suffer from this for the rest of your life......I hope you have nightmares of being paid back by those dead dogs.

lissalissa25

Um, the Eagles gave Vick a new deal for 24.5 million dollars based on his performance this year. thats where the money is coming from. wow, do some research.

LAWRENCE

Once again LisaLisa is making a fool of herself. Mike Vick is under a contract he signed two years ago. That contract payed him $1.6 million for last year and it pays him $5.2 million this season with the chance to early an extra three million in incentives. Vick is not under contract after this season. "Wow, do some research." Please give us a link to this "new contract" that you just dreamed up and prove me wrong. I'll be waiting.

Once again LisaLisa, I would just suggest you stop posting and broadcasting just how "well off" you are when you're too stupid to have any kind of a good job.