« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TNA Star Jeff Hardy -- My Drug War Is Almost Over

1/11/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TNA wrestling stud Jeff Hardy -- who JUST lost his title on Sunday -- is expected to finally strike a plea deal over his 2009 steroid bust, but the wrestler tells us ... everything's gonna be alright.

0110_jeff_hardy_launch_ex
As we previously reported, cops found 262 Vicodin pills, 180 Somas, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids -- plus a residual amount of powder cocaine -- in Hardy's North Carolina home.

Now, with Hardy reportedly ready to plead guilty to at least one of the drug charges in exchange for a lesser sentence ... Hardy tells us, "I'll make the best of it, bro."

Hardy -- who plans to wrestle on TNA's "iMPACT" until his January 20 court date -- adds, "It's been a long while ... but it should get to an end soon."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

cb

damn he is so hot, thanks for posting tmz. may have to relive my hardy boyz days and tune into tna for some jeff. MMMMMM

angel

OMG! People give it a rest! The hardy's are awesome!!! not to mention sexy as hell, I hope he gets off everything and people just leave him alone!!! Itchweed and angelic diablo all the way!!!

genocide_cutter

Get it together Jeff. Your a top star for TNA

Jordin

I LOVE YOU JEFF HARDY

abc

When Jeff Hardy only has 262 vicodins, 180 somas and 555 millileters of steroids...he considers himself to be out of vicodin, soma and steroids.

Tenia

hi jeff hardy how are you doing? how is everything working out with your brother.i am your biggest fan my name is Tenia.i be looking at the hardy,s show and i think it is the most famous video that you and your brother ever made.and if you want to call me my number is (559)477-8061 my friend wants me to tell you that she said hi her name is venita she have a crush on your brother matt hardy and i have a crush on you.when i go to bed at night i can't stop thinking about you i start thinking about you everynight and day.i wish that i can see you in person.i got only one more qustion to ask you are you married or do you have any kids yet. if not we can meet up somewhere me you your borther and my friend can go on the same date. write me back soon bye bye baby and i love you.

Tenia

lorigibson

Jeff has to overcome his #1 enemy outside that ring, drugs. He has to be a champion, confront and face that enemy in order to defeat it. It will make him a true champion if he does it for himself first.

amanda

Vince once said
"those of u who judge don't get your body mangled
everytime u go to work" It started with pain pills..
Why must people run their mouth, it sure as hell don't help..
not tryin to piss anyone off this is just how I feel..

amanda

Vince once said
"those of u who judge don't get your body mangled
everytime u go to work" It started with pain pills..
Why must people run their mouth it sure as hell don't help..
not tryin to piss anyone off this is just how I feel..

Nel

Wishing Jeff the best..It looks like he has finally faced his "devil"..Good for You Jeff!..Good Luck..

IgotkickedoutofBuckley

Painkillers and steroids, common in wrestling for decades. The real problem comes from the top down, starting with Vince McMahon. Guys who look like action figures sell better and make more money so it is in your contract to do steroids, achieve the look or you're fired. There IS no NATURAL wrestling organization and the McMahon family has purchased a monopoly on wrestling in the US and with a great stake in Japanese wrestling. If Vince McMahon fires you, you are OUT of wrestling period. Believe it or not these fake action soap operas generate billions of dollars for a few people and millions for others. Most wrestlers die before the age of 50. There are connections.

andrew

he no Hulk Hogan

andrea ibeliz

Jeff Hardy es el mejor luchador tenga cualquier problema el va a salir de el.
Asi que las personas que digan algo malo de el le tienen envidia
Vamos ningun problema es eterno ademas me muero por verle con el campeonato de la WWE
VAMOS JEFF TU PUEDES! Bolivia Ibeliz

karan solanki

Jeff hardy u r my Favourite wrestler
Jeff hardy u r my ideal