Amanda Bynes --

HELP ME

Find My Puppy Dog!!!

4/5/2011 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda Bynes is in CRISIS MODE -- because her unbelievably cute, 4-month old Pomeranian Little Angel has gone missing ... and now she's launched a desperate search to find her tiny canine friend.

0405_amanda_bynes_dog_BN_01
Bynes took to her Twitter this morning to break the devastating news, saying, "Everyone: I have the worst news to tell you ... little angel got out of my house somehow and is LOST."

In case one look into Little Angel's soft, puppy dog eyes doesn't inspire you to join the search party, Bynes says she's offering a reward for L.A.'s safe return, tweeting, "If anyone finds her I BEG you to please contact me thru twitter, I will give a reward."

And for one last tug at your heartstrings, Bynes tweets, "She means the WORLD to me & I can't find her anywhere."

Littttlee Annnnnggeeeellllllllllllll!!!!!!!!

Peoplearejustdumb

Really TMZ ... I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie

awes..cute dog

messenger69

OMG! I saw that dog in my back yard this morning. Amanda come on over with my PHAT reward!!!

Bud

I found one just like that!....under my front tire :)

Bud

I found one just like that.......under my front tire! :)

Stiletto

He got out somehow? I hope a better family finds the dog and keeps it. These celebrity twits buy pets and care for them like they were another pair of designer shoes or a new antique lamp. They're only there so they can say "look what I got" and have no real love or interest in them.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

check at Hongs chinese food and buffet down the street lady,
he was the lunch special..yum yum

CrisDizzle

And this was the person who tweeted that she was retiring at age 24... This is probably fake! I think Amanda is trolling us!

KellyBunny

Really? All that money and you didn't get your dog microchipped? You shouldn't have a pet, lady.

jus-sayin

Looks more like a mangy cat

how lame

Aww cute dog, but I bet Amanda just wants attention. The dog is probably in her house lol

ceolover21

My best friend, a young CEO, rich and handsome, just has announced his wedding with a beautiful woman .. now I am seeking a good woman who can give me real love , so i got a username Gr8TLover on----WealthyRomances.C óM----- .it is the first and best club for
wealthy people and their admirers. e…you don’t have to be rich ,but you can meet one there ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !
~~~~~~~~

Johnny Carcinoma

Check all the Chinese and Korean restaurants in Reseda.

jus-sayin

# 13 website, this has a virus attached...dont go there!!!

Ih8Taxes

She should have gotten a cat instead. They're a lot more self sufficient and cuter too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments