TMZ Live -- How MJ's Records Can Help Dr. Murray

4/6/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Why Dr. Conrad Murray's attorneys fought to get Michael Jackson's medical records from his dermatologist, Dr. Arnie Klein ... and how those records, from the singer's final months, can help Murray. Plus, was Charlie Sheen really "banging 7-gram rocks" ... And, why Charles talks openly about losing the dreads...

23 answers to your questions on today's TMZ Live!
040611_tmzlive3

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Big update about the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial ... Charles and Mike have all the latest.
(7:20) Any Nirvana fans at TMZ? Yes, because most of us (not Charles) were teenagers in the 90s.
(10:10) The Barry Bonds case -- Jason says the prosecution made a HUGE mistake by calling a certain witness. Good stuff for any of you trial junkies.
(13:00) Strip searching at the Lynwood jail -- where Lindsay Lohan spent time -- is causing legal problems.
(16:50) How Charles and Mike proposed to their wives.
(19:00) Mike and Charles' favorite stories.
(21:15) Sad news about Amanda Bynes' dog.
(22:30) Skype question from Tennessee -- and it's about copyright laws ... and involves a beautifully sung portion of Rebecca Black's smash hit "Friday."
(32:10) Twitter questions: Will Chris Brown be able to keep his hands to himself? Are there any TMZers who refuse to be on camera? Can Charlie Sheen go to Canada with a criminal record?
(37:00) Is Charlie making up his drug stories?
(38:50) A little self-deprecation to end the show.

MP

I guess I'm in the minority, but I really like Mike. I think he's very funny. I still think Harvey should rotate the co-hosts so everyone will be happy at least some of the time.

Glenda

So many Mike haters. Why ? are y'all jealous ?

Bubbles The Chimp

To Be Continued... :P

kewlman

There are times I don't get to watch TMZ Live when it is broadcasting. So I try to watch if at night. The times are not relative to the stories that you are talking about. Example: It says "How Charles and Mike proposed to there wives" is at 16:50, but it really started at 13:40. Is there anyways to get the times closer to the stories? Thanks!

HarryPalms

Turned off when Mike came in the picture... dude's a douche bag

Shelly Smith

LOVE MIKE!!!! WE WANT MIKE!!!!

Shelly Smith

This is my last TMZ post because most of you people (commenters) are just nasty.....hateful, nasty people! You don't like Mike because he had a great interview with Charlie Sheen. Mike talks about that interview and you people hate on him because in enjoyed the conversation. That does not mean Mike agreed with everything Charlie Sheen said. Grow up!!! I do not watch TMZ on TV but I have always liked TMZ live. The derogatory remarks made here about Mike's "cup" size are just shameful. Although some people are too stupid to be ashamed. You (haters) commenters did the same thing to Kirstie Alley the other day!!! (I know...I know...FREE SPEECH)!! I'm a lawyer.

Susan Jacobson

@ Shelly Smith, I agree with you 100%, this is beyond rediculous,if nobody wants to watch it is as simple as turning off the tv, in this case, close the video window. There will always be those people in the world that are nasty ( haters) but now know where they all hang out!Mike and Charles, you do a great job, some of us appreciate you and enjoy the show.

Amy

Mike, i watched you and charles and thought you guys did great! Then i read all these nasty comments about you. Why do people hate you so much? I love hearing your stories and miss watching you. What did you do to piss so many people off? It was nice not to hear harvy rambeling on for a change. It was good to see just the 2 of you!

Julie

Such mean comments! I think Mike is looking GREAT!!! And Charles, well you can't improve on perfection.

Brenda07

Love tmz never miss an episode. Very funny

Allison Ray

I think Mike is a doll. Go away, haters!

Caitlin

Does LeBron James' mother have a past criminal history? Why is she such a psycho?

Kristen D

Why did the valet go to the hospital after being slapped? It seems a little ridiculous to go to the hospital after being slapped...

Kristen D

Why didn't the marriage counselor's that flew out to CA to help Jon & Kate receive compensation for their travels before flying out? Isn't it kind of their own fault?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments