'Teen Mom' Jenelle -- The Bikini Danger Zone

4/22/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just weeks after beating the crap out of another girl ... "Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans slipped into her bikini yesterday and got right back into ANOTHER dangerous situation at a local beach.

0421_jenelle_beach_launch_EX
19-year-old Evans -- who's currently on probation stemming from a drug-related conviction -- was surrounded by beer and beer drinkers at Yaupon Pier in North Carolina Thursday.

Jenelle's lawyer insists the MTV star DID NOT engage in any illegal alcohol consumption -- but for someone who's already on thin ice with the law ... and who has a child ... putting herself in the midst of temptation is one hell of a risk.

Mia

Is Jay Leno her dad? I didn't know Jay Leno had a son.

Amber

I think the pressures and reality of being a teen mom finally got to her. A lot of girls that think it is all peaches and crem to have a baby when your a child yourself need to look at her situation.

Jim

who really cares about this whitetrash beotch ? They are all low class wannabes who are getting too much attention for acting like skanks and deadbeat dads. Are we that desperate for entertainment ? C'mon people !

Puckett

Damon 22 days ago
It's not like she was in a club. People drink beer at picnics, sporting events, beach...

If Lil Wayne can go to clubs, concerts and parties;she can go to the beach!

---

Don't be stupid. She's 19, not old enough not drink, already in trouble with the law and on probation, and child protective services is watching her like a hawk.

This is not the kind of attention the dumb bitch needs to be getting about now.

Puckett

Frank Harrison 20 days ago
You aint seen nothing yet. Jenelle Evans signed a contract with Evil Angel, which is partly owned by Ron Jeremy. She agreed to perform in 20 videos, with multiple partners. Acts will include double penetration. It's sad because she isn't old enough to drink beer, but she is old enough for adult movies. Unfortunately, for a pathetic specimen of humanity like Jenelle, it's the only thing that she has to offer this world.

---

Well at least she's thinking about the future and planning for it unlike so many teen moms. :snicker:

KillmeKillmenow

It'll be a miracle if her son doesn't develop a cocaine habit by age 6. That family is all kinds of f_cked up.

Roxy

wow so she's at a beach && the people she was with are drinking.. GET OVER IT. if she didn't drink it shouldn't matter, just because she's a mother she shouldn't be there?? I'm a mother, a very good one, but I still hang out with friends who drink, hell i drink after my daughter goes to bed, doesn't make me a bad mother. I'm now 21 so I can legally drink but before I turned 21 I still drank a little. Let her live her life because no one else is living it BUT HER. Doesn't matter if she is on probation, as long as she isn't doing it. She is stupid for smoking pot && having pictures taken of it, whether for money or not..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3