« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq's Ex BURNS Heat Star Chris Bosh

5/9/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaunie O'Neal must think she's in the NBA Playoffs ... 'cause she just took Miami Heat star Chris Bosh to the hole ... slamming him for filing a lawsuit against her.

050611_shawnee_oniel_video

Shaquille O'Neal's ex-wife was at LAX when she blasted Bosh -- claiming he "must like wasting money on attorneys." The Heat power forward recently sued Shaunie over her reality show "Basketball Wives."

Shaunie executive produces the show  -- and Bosh is trying to block his baby mama, Allison Mathis, from joining the cast.

Shaunie claims Allison was never going to be on the show, but sources close to the production tell us Allison was only cut after Bosh unleashed his legal pit bulls.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gene Foreman

My boy Chris can buy the Basketball Wives. He's not "wasting" money on anything.

keeping it real

Shawnie looks like a dude. No wonder Shaq messed up on her so many times. Fix your self honey! 4 REALZ You looking like a DUDE!

chefadam

She frightens me.

Muppet

All these reality shows are stupid! Does anyone really watch them?

dd

Hmmm what secrets does he have?

glittzz

Maybe one day all their money will run out and they will see how they demean women by trying to shut them up!

TMZ dont like me

Damn, mane. Shaunie is one of those chicks that ALWAYS needs to wear makeup in public. Understand why Shaq had to bail, rolling over in bed, and having that be the first thing he saw, every morning...

Mark

I wish I was a black guy with money and fame so I could share some of these chicks too! LOL

Seriously, WTF? I wouldn't nail that chick if I was a midget with leprosy. These guys are so excited about her that they pass her around?

Where does the money go?

jus-sayin

WHO?

bagladey

CB can afford to pay his lawyers and he made her cease and desist so how does she "burn" him?

bunny

That is a cute top she's wearing.

sexymomma

I still believe he is hiding something like the fact that he's gay. Oh please that girl is just trying to make some money for herself because her ex ain't paying **** but child support.I say hey if it ain't about you why care the more money she makes the less he has to come out of his pockets. But I swear their is more to this story that we don't know about

Travis

These basketball wives only want to be on the show to tell everyone how much their husband are unfaithful. Just write about it on cheaterville and get that show off the air

bmb

Perhaps he should use all this money he's using to pay lawyers and throw parties to pay child support

CALEB

chris bosh is a ghetto fool

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments