Schwarzenegger

Fathered

Out-of-Wedlock Baby

5/17/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a baby with a member of his household staff, and that is what sent Maria Shriver packing ... and right into the office of a powerful financial adviser to get her affairs in order to end her marriage, TMZ has learned.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Love Child
Sources say Maria was distraught after learning Arnold pulled a John Edwards. The baby mama worked for the family for two decades, retired and received a severance package, according to the L.A. Times.

The baby was born more than a decade ago, but until recently Maria thought the father was the woman's husband at the time.

Schwarzenegger told The Times, "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

TMZ heard about the baby 5 days ago, but everyone in the Schwarzenegger camp was denying it.  But sources told us Maria was "completely distraught" yet determined to move on with her life.  She has not pulled the trigger to end her marriage on the legal side, but she has been working with a very powerful financial adviser who has been helping her position herself for a divorce.

We believe -- though have not confirmed -- there is a prenup, but the couple has been together so long the effectiveness of it is problematic.

UPDATE: Maria released a statement saying, "This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children."

She continued, "I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

Hanging to da lef

HEEE, HEEE, HEEE, HEEE! Bet that woman was hot! and Maria probably hired her..

DeBee

These trashy women that screw around with married men are just as much to blame. What kind of a socio-pathic slut is this broad to get pregnant by Arnold and keep working for him and Maria, perpetuating lies about her child? Things will never change until ALL women respect other women's wedding vows/relationships.
P.S. I HOPE that the husband of this skank screws around on her too and lets her know what it feels like.

Sandra

Have never been a fan as he creeps me out!!! !! Maria will never trust this liar and cheater. The Marriage is over!!!!

s

Get this Mother F***** out of LA, out of this country. This ******* ripped off California also. California went in ditch by $20 billion while this MF was banging women and denying at the same time. State of California should file a lawsuit to recover money from this ugly mother funk. You can't even justify by saying - what's the big deal, he is a republican, that's the kind of stuff they do.

As for MARIA, lady, how can you defend this ******* while the complaints surfaced eight years ago while he was running for governor.
NOW, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING to divorce.
2nd, RIP off this mother fart in the court and leave him with nothing but a torn underwear. Yes, even file to revoke his US citizenship, then,shove a cigar in his ass and throw his ass out of this country.

Sociopaths are Sad

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Why is everyone feeling sorry for Maria? She said the separation is NOT because of his womanizing, but because "her needs were being ignored".

Maria Kennedy Shriver is all about keeping up appearances.

Oh WHO is really surprised by this revelation? You know that "long-suffering" doormat of his (i.e Maria Shriver) would have never left him otherwise. "Empowered woman" Maria Shriver stayed with him through his groping "allegations", "reported" infidelity, everything.....as long as nobody knew for sure. But when there is no hiding the truth and EVERYONE KNOWS...finally this "empowered" doormat leaves.

How many other children did Arnold father? How many other baby mamas of Ahnie's are out there? How many did he coerce to have abortions? Because, like Maria's multiple texting & driving infractions, I'm 100% certain Ahnie impregnated many women. It's just that this one is not so happy with her severance package anymore.

Did Ahnie's revelation cause Maria to leave? Or did the fact that Maria knew this would come out and decimate her "empowered" image that caused her to leave? The Kennedy women are KNOWN for "standing by their men" when they cheat, rape and murder others - and in this way are complicit in their crimes. Which is why I despise the sociopathic Kennedys.

What FRAUDS both Ahnie and Maria are. What a FRAUD of a "powerful" marriage.

Mark my words, Maria knew about this ALL ALONG and is only leaving him now...that the knowledge is out in public. And it's probably out in public b/c the "household staffer" wanted more money.

I'm surprised the "household staffer" didn't "accidentally drown" at Chapaquid****, b/c that's usually how the Kennedys handle uncooperative women. Disgusting sociopaths, the lot of them.

jeff p

He paid her off??
No wonder we have a huge budget problem???
Duh......

MusicMaven

The Sperminator...No wonder Maria left him! See how he is? A pig! Someone vile, who could let his pregnant mistress sashay around in his wife's home, then let one of his children be raised like/with servants while his others lead a life of privilege. For T E N years!?

How humiliating for Maria, to discover the depth of his deception and of her own humiliation. (She probably gave his tramp gifts for their little get!)

Now we KNOW why she left him. And I hope she keeps on steppin' and does NOT slip back into *The Good Wife* -- Kennedy Wife -- mode. She has all the money & connections she'll EVER need, Before/During/After-Ahnold. Tell him Maria: I won't be ba-aack!

bob

It takes a woman who wants to be womanized. If she won't spread 'em there is no womanization. You know why they call women c*nts don't 'cha? Cuz thats what they ARE!

Joao

[INFIDELITY APOLOGY ver 3.65]

There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the [or "any" unspecified] hurt I have caused. I apologized to [*optional other(s)] my family. I am truly sorry."

nanunanu

Apple doesn't fall far from tree: He's a bastard and so are (some of) his kids.

Cherie

Oh man...another male celebrity having that midlife crisis where they have to prove they're still desirable!!

Arnold should be so grateful to have had Maria Shriver--cuz he certainly wouldn't have had a remote chance of being California's governor without her political connections!! Yet instead--he goes behind her back, baffs a female household staff member..and then has the audacity to KNOCK her up!!

REAL CLASSY there Arnold...NOT!!

josey

The Rev. Jesse Jackson also had a baby out of wed-lock. Never heard much about ole' Jess's affair.

Karen

Maria Shriver is a filthy aids ridden whore! She had multiple cigar insertions by Bill and Hilary. She also banged Ted Kenedy whilst he lay dead in his coffin. She is a sick saddle tramp!! Just last week she slept with Oparah and Michelle Obama and now has jungle fever.

beau

SAME AS A SLAVE MASTER ...only they didn't call them household staff..called them slave gal..

beau

And this 2 shall pass..Is that the same as a SLAVE MASTER? I always thought Maria looked pained and strained in the face.