« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dallas Mavericks Star

Courting Reality TV Deal

5/25/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dallas Mavericks star Shawn Marion is gonna be busy next month -- because we're told, he's shooting a pilot for a reality TV show ... right around the same time the Mavs crush Miami in the NBA finals (if there is a God).

0524_shawn_marion_EX
It's tentatively called "The Ladies in My Life" -- and big surprise ... it's all about Shawn and the important women in his day-to-day ... including his mom, sisters and publicist.

One of the featured family members is Shawn's twin sister Shawnett -- who's 6-feet tall and can DUNK a basketball!!

Oh, we almost forgot -- the show is being filmed in the NBA star's 14,000 square foot Dallas mansion.

All it's missing now ... A CHAMPIONSHIP RING, BABY!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sonny

1st

rose

Sonny, you are my idol :)

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Hey Great! Something new! An Athlete with an endless stream of used women! Alright! I'll make sure my DVR doesn't accidentally record that S---!
I'd rather watch a show about his sister, talent without bragging!

manbearpig

i call b.s. on his 6 foot tall sister dunking. maybe on a 9 foot tall goal. no woman in the world who is only 6 feet tall can dunk on a 10 foot tall goal. never been done- never will be done!
and as far as his proposed show- never seen it but it already sucks @$$

Gene Foreman

The Heat will be winning this years Championship. But hey good luck with the reality show too.

sugarlips

He reminds me of that guy in that movie "The Hills Have Eyes"

DirtySouth

Nothing like being focused on the larger objective, huh, Shawn. Dummy, you haven't won the championship, yet. Who's your executive producer? Lamar Odom?

nyc44th

geeez . . just what the world needs . . another reality show. AND another reality show about an egomaniac. This world is so screwed up. If people would quit watching these stupid reality shows, then maybe the networks would stop putting them out.

Kari

Thanks for the warning--sounds like a real yawn.

Duchy

I just read the posts concerning Shawn Marion and I think it is a shame that people have to make such unkind and racist comments about anyone. He is a nice neighbor and I wish him luck on the court and any ventures he embarks on.

I am Spartacus

keep dreaming TMZ, Miami is winning it all

The Ascension

@TreeMileZune

It feels good to hide behind the computer all day and type racist **** huh?

Because we all know You wont say none of that **** in person so stop all that negative ****.

Mandy

Wow... all the racism! I'm a huge Dallas Mavericks fan and Shawn Marion fan! I wish them BOTH the best and, most importantly, THAT CHAMPIONSHIP RING!!!

Missy

This "exciting" reality show will show him crying and pissing off family members after the loss to the THUNDER! Thunder Up Marion!

Shelly

Hell Yes! I love you TMZ. Go Mavs!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments