Paulina Rubio

Breastfeeding Helped Her Avoid Jail

6/26/2011 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The charges against Paulina Rubio were so minor, Miami police didn't plan to take her to jail yesterday -- but according to the police report, the final factor in their decision ... Rubio told cops she had to get home to breastfeed her child.

0626_Paulina_Rubio_getty_ex
According to the report, after Rubio got into a car accident, the first officer on scene instructed her to get out of her car and onto the sidewalk. Rubio refused to get out of the car, the report states, at one point cursing at the officer in Spanish.

Once the officer told Rubio she was under arrest, got her out of the car, and placed the handcuffs on her, Rubio screamed out, "Help! Help! I didn't do anything! Look what they're doing! Help! Abusers! You bunch of liars! Help!"

The report says Rubio continued to yell at the officers even from inside the patrol car. An hour later, according to the report, Rubio calmed down and apologized. The officer says he issued her a summons to appear in court, and didn't take her in to jail, because she claimed to have "an extenuating circumstance (she breast feeds her 6 month old child)."

As TMZ first reported, Rubio was charged with disorderly conduct, obstruction of justice and refusal to obey a lawful command.

A rep for Rubio had no comment.

HangoverPictures.com

nipple flash works for me

Mork12

Who is this foreign national? She should try that in cuba or with the mexican narco cops.

drake mallard

Who are you, and why should I care?

heather

Sorry your Honor, for getting into a bar fight and punching some girls teeth out, but can I go home and feed my dog.....Tiffany did not go out also and she will pee on my floor...

Bay More

What? Another "star" not getting real life treatment? We'd all be punished to the nth degree.

croc

just get out of the car.
now she'll sue for a million bucks.

ghfghfg

it almost doesnt get hotter or sexier than paulina rubio

Will

One of the few legals from Mexico! I say send her ugly old wrinkled ass back to Mejico where she belongs!!!!!!

Demi

@Taylor Dadson
Ship this illegal alien back to Cuba.. let's see her mouf off to the police there.
***

Just giving you a free Immigration Lesson : There are no Illegal Aliens from Cuba. There is a Political Asylum deal between USA and Cuba assuring them their american residency do***ents once they are in American territory. And I don`t care for who she is, but don`t think she is from CUBA.
Don`t be ignorant. It stinks.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

ummm can we please stick to actual CELEBRITIES. no one knows who this is!

Hank

So if you're breast feeding you won't be held accountable for your actions? I'm sure the kid wouldn't die if it had to have formula. What complete trash!!!!!!!!!!

Sandra

No excuse for bad behaviour!! Legal or not she should be on her best behaviour!!

gigi

She is from Mexico, and I remember her breaking into the U.S. market when Shakira started becoming famous in the U.S. She wasn't that big, and she was part of the Latin music invasion at that time.

mannequin

Who the heck is she? Never heard of her so she must be a nobody anyway.

Muppet

I hope she's embarrassed when they show her the tape from the police car and she looks like a complete fool yelling "Abuse! Help me!" etc. Right now I'm ashamed that she's female. Lock her stupid arse up already, just for trying the old "cop abuse" bull****!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments