Weston: My Wife Is PREGGO and I Want a DIVORCE!!

7/6/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage made two MAJOR announcements this morning -- 1) he claims his wife Nikki Williams is pregnant with his child ... and 2) he's filing for divorce.

0706_weston_cage_BN

Cage -- who has only been married since April -- went to his Facebook page to break the news ... saying, "Made my choice. getting divorced."

As for the whole pregnancy thing, Weston believes the news only SUPPORTS his claim that he never laid a hand on Nikki before the two were both arrested for domestic violence this weekend.

Cage wrote, "Never hit my wife. why would i start abusing after she was positive after taking a pregnant-c test."

Weston added a bizarre, cryptic message -- "Have fun killing my child Breyan Prescott."

0706_weston_cage_BN2

Jj

He loves her, he loves her not. He's with her, he's divorcing her. He's willing to work with her. He's giving up. Either he's been playing with the weirdest "Love Me, Love Me Not" Daisy game or he is slightly more loopy than a roller coaster.

mid

Somebody needs to take away his keyboard privileges. TMI. His dirty laundry is choking TMZ readers.

Pregnant-C!

LOL @ 'pregnant-c test'. Pregnancy you insufferable douchebag.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

Why does TMZ keep on posting stories on this guy? Famous by association to Cage, he isn't a celeb, rather read about Lindsay crazy ways than about this dude who is obviously mentally ill.

nyc44th

Why do people feel the need to play their whole life out for the world to see on Twitter / Facebook etc? It's so ridiculous . . . Just 'man up' and take responsibility for YOUR actions in private. What a quitter! No one said marriage is easy. But if you are a whack job like this guy is . . how are you going to possibly make a marriage work without changing? Don't blame the wife on a social network and in the press (even if she is 'out there') . . but fix what is wrong with yourself first. Another rich entitled spoiled brat.

Kid Canada

Why do I continually read all this crap.....
What a looser .... This guy is worse than Charlie Sheen

Kid Canada

Kristin

You would think people would learn how to keep their Facebook pages private. Or maybe he's just an attention whore. Either way, I think it's actually comical. Looking at his page gave me a chuckle this morning.

neicey

so pregnant-c, really?

writenow

To end divorce related murders, sign here.

(It'll just take a minute. Promise.)

karlew

Idiot

B

What a total douche. Maybe I would hate him less if he could spell a little better...But probably not.

Marty

Some people just shouldn't procreate. I am talking about Nic Cage.

Shannon

Do the voices in my head bother you??

JFO

Why is this news???? Who cares??? If it wasn't for the fact that he's Nic Cage's son this wouldn't even be worth mentioning. Lunatic!

Bob

If she has half a brain she will get an abortion so she never has to deal with this drunken idiot again.