'Celeb Rehab' Star Preggo -- Hubby Doubts Paternity

7/7/2011 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The GOOD News: "Celebrity Rehab" star Kari Ann Peniche is PREGNANT!!
The BAD News: Her husband is unsure if he's the father ... and has filed for a divorce.

0707_Kari_Ann_Peniche_getty_ex

TMZ has obtained the divorce papers, in which Justin Williams states that Kari Ann is pregnant -- and wants a judge to order genetic testing to determine if "this is a child of the marriage." The docs were filed in L.A. County Superior Court by Williams' lawyer Marlo Van Oorschot.

Kari Ann has been treated for sex addiction in the past -- even appearing on "Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew" back in 2009.

The couple has only been married for a few months -- they tied the knot back in February.

Calls to Kari Ann have not been returned.

ocgirl

Drew 3 minutes ago

Shouldnt TMZ only report about people that we have actually heard of?!?

------

Yes they should! Too bad they don't always.

Katie

@ Disturbed - strong statement but true! She is all those things, and anyone who watched "Celebrity Rehab" could see that. She's EXTREMELY unlikeable, the kind of person you just want to slap some sense into. I hope she doesn't make a repeat appearance on "Celebrity Rehab" - it wouldn't surprise me if Dr. Drew gets a whiff of this and books her on the next season.

Octodad

Her and Mike Starr would have made a great couple ..too bad Mike is not avilable anymore.

R.I.P
Mike Starr

Bubbles The Chimp

TMZ forgot to mention she is a meth addict also.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Good news, TMZ?? You forgot to add that she`s also a meth junkie and a psycho bitch who has no business bringing children into this world. Poor kid.

Snoogs

God.. she is the last person on earth that needs to be having a baby. I seriously fear for this future little one.

lanie

I don'*****ch Celebrity Rehab really, but I did watch an episode when she was on and she was a MESS. She's one messed up broad. It is scary that she's going to have a child.

Hopefully she's cleaned up her life.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Regulator

Who is so mentally deficient that they actually walked this Hell beast down the aisle?

First Question.
Q: "How much d*ck have you sucked for crack?"
A: any number over 0
Response: "Uhh, I don't think this isn't going to work out."

I would have had a huge life insurance policy on her, and then she would have 'accidentally' overdosed.

joeygirl45

Who is she and why is she worthy of any mention even on a rag like TMZ?? Although this is one of my fav websites...it's starting to get boring. Isn't there more going on the odd world of Hollyweird besides unknown whores getting knocked up? Someone needs to make sure she is not involved in raising this child..I hope it isn't born with birth defects, that would just be sad. As far as "sex addiction" come on people, we're not animals..it's called "self control" and "self respect". Get real.. slam me all you want for that statement, but you'll NEVER convince me you can be "addicted" to sex.

CCC

WHY, WHY, WHY??? Why are people like this girl famous? I think I'm going to toss my TV out the window. Nothing but trash on the airwaves these days and I predict many more shows like this are on the way. I'd rather watch Gilligan's Island reruns for the rest of my life than this crap.

en Todo Momento!!

hey, i'll be the daddy. i don't got a problem with that!!

Snoogs

joeygirl:

it's not so much "addicted to sex" as it is having an unhealthy mental and emotional viewpoint of sex, and engaging in it for destructive reasons. To be liked, for example. People with sexual trauma history tend to form skewed perceptions of what sex is, and how to have healthy sexual relationships. So it's not like when a person is addicted to heroin. These people are not compulsively having sex for the sake of fulfilling a sexual desire. It is simply the only way some people know how to connect to others, and therefore sex becomes the go-to activity when these people need to express otherwise non-sexual emotions.

Muppet

Ew! Why would any man, husband or not have sex with this thing unprotected??? Stupid stupid man!

chefadam

She's a nymphomaniac what did you expect?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments