DMX

PUNISHED for

Sneaking Drugs in Prison

7/12/2011 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DMX just scored an extended stay in his Arizona prison after the rapper allegedly tested positive for drugs during his current stint behind bars ... but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

0712-dmx-mug-ex
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, DMX broke SEVERAL rules in Yuma state prison since January -- including drug possession, failing or refusing a drug test, smoking when he wasn't supposed to, being disrespectful, disruptive, and disorderly ... the list goes on.

A rep for the prison wouldn't specify what kind of drug officials found on the rapper.

0712_dmx_infractions
All told, DMX had seven disciplinary infractions -- and we're told, he'll be stuck in Yuma prison for AT LEAST another week due to the failed drug test.

X was supposed to be released tomorrow, seven months after he was sentenced to serve time for a probation violation.

0712_DMX_mug_shots_footer

TMZ dont like me

Dammit, X!! I'm sick and tired of reading about you constantly F'ing up, man!!! Are you ever gonna get ya ish together?!?

lol

he is such a disappointment

Carl

In other words, break prison rules right and left and you'll only have to stay an extra week!

Rob

He could get JUST another week for smuggling drugs in the prison? What's wrong with that scenario? You would get more time if you had the drugs in mainstream than in the slammer. This is definitely not right.

John

TMZ has already found him guilty. Sure, you can say "allegedly" in the article, but the title of this story claims he did in fact sneak in drugs.

Jackie

What a ****!

sst0026@yahoo.com

Dumbass

AndUKnowThisMan

DMX is HOOD!!

aquanet

everyone is doing drugs up in here. up in here

SUNIA3

@ John: no need to say "allegedly", read the report. He was found guilty.

Bubba

For some reason I see many black people (oops, I mean African-Americans) featured on TMZ lately. Why? Are they really causing so many problems or is TMZ putting emphasis on them?

IGuessSo

Keep his ass in there. This man can't keep from f*cking up.

Silky Wilk

Ya'll going to make me lose my mind... Up in here... Up in here! Ya'll going to make me act a fool... up in here... Up in here!

Toby Weymiller

Who is this loser?

w

The powers that be want to shut DMX down, this will continue to happen to him, he knows something and they don't want him to tell. I dont know if I believe anything this story says.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments