'Dog' Chapman -- 'Come On White Boy!!!!!'

7/13/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A racial confrontation erupted between Dog the Bounty Hunter and a bar owner in Colorado last week ... with Dog screaming, "Come on white boy, come on motherf**ker" ... after the other guy allegedly called Dog a "half-breed" ... and TMZ has the footage.

071211_dog_fight_video

It all went down on Thursday at La Montana Linda Restaurant in Breckenridge, Colorado -- when Dog's team stormed into the place looking for the owner's father ... who allegedly jumped bail on breaking and entering charges. Dog was on the hunt for the guy as part of his reality show.

In the video, Dog's team can be seen marching through the kitchen after entering through the back door. When confronted by a camera-wielding patron, one of the Dog's team members says, "I'm not a superstar ... I can f*ck you up and not get charged."

At that moment, another member of Dog's team throws a closed-fist punch at the patron's face ... sending his camera crashing to the ground. We're told a brawl broke out and another patron was punched in the eye. Check out the injuries below.

0712_dog_bar_fight_
The restaurant owner then goes outside to confront Dog face to face ... screaming at the reality star to get off the property ... and that's when things get CRAZY.

Dog loses his cool and lashes out -- screaming, "Come on white boy ... come on white boy ... come on white boy ... come on mother f**ker!!!"

The owner then throws a plant at Dog -- which pissed off Dog's right hand man ... who lunged at the owner ... tearing off the guy's shirt in the process.

That's when Dog whipped out his stun gun -- and made sure everyone knew he meant business.  Dog eventually left without having to shock anyone.

Sources close to Dog tell TMZ ... Dog considered his target a "very dangerous guy" ... and notes that tensions were high that day.

We're also told Dog -- who claims he's part Native American -- claims the owner made the FIRST racial taunt, referring to the reality star as a "half-breed."

We're told Dog also felt his team was "rushed" when they entered the restaurant ... to create a diversion so the suspect could flee out of another exit.  We're told Dog is claiming one of his men was sprayed in the face with cleaning fluid ... and that's what ignited the altercation.

The suspect is still on the run.

T

Yesterday watching TMZ Live, Harvey started a comment by saying "As a gay man I would not support this". This is the first time I have every heard him say he was gay on the air. Is this something that is common knowledge that I just did not know because I am not a regular fan of the show. Anyone?

wanderella

on what authority does this guy have to storm into a privately owned business and demand anything. i would have kicked him out too...who cares about the name calling. the real issue is why this 'dog' guy is allowed to treat anyone in this manner. he is a convicted felon and not any kind of law enforcement. he needs to go back under his rock.

Angel Fire

Wondering why your videos never work properly!

Rex

Can't help - I love Dog!

Me

I could SWEAR TMZ did the exact same story about a week ago, or at least a very, very similar one with Dog, a bar, Colorado....????
I agree with a lot of you....I also think he and his family are hypocrits. On one hand, they're church-going Christians, on the other hand, you have a bunch of cussing ex-convicts trying to catch a bunch of cussing convicts!. I guess it's true what they say, what the Christians, Catholics and all other organized religions believe: You can do whatever you want, including murder, child molestation, rape...whatever, and all the christian, catholic, organized religion person has to do is "Ask for forgiveness" and they'll be forgiven. I think it's all BS. And do I think Dog is a racist? Yes I do. He's proven that more than once. The difference between me and him though? I'll admit I'm a racist and he won't.......(Can you guys go back to Hawaii now?)

PeopleMostlySuck

This guy is a tool. I lived on Oahu for the last three years and the people here, for the most part, can't stand him. He just runs around letting convicts out of jail with his bail service and cries about how difficult his job is and how much danger he is in. We should lock this guy up, seriously.

Eric

A team of Bounty Hunters went into up scale neighborhood looking for a man who jump bail on embellishment charges. Sounds like easy money for them. The only thing is, they didn't know that there's a North and South in the street name so they had the wrong address. One of them rang the door bell while the rest stood on the sides of the door ready to rush in. The oldest son had looked out his window and seen all these men hiding near the front door, he called 911 and got his father's hand gun then ran to his sister bedroom locking the door. When the bounty hunter came threw the door the young teen unloaded the clip on him, the rest of the bounty hunter dove out the windows an ran for cover. They said the mother let them in to look around, she said she never did. The family is suing the agency they work for and the state for everything, even their $1.4 million home. Their children can't even go back into the home. As a tax payer I would hate to think my taxes that I pay in are being spent on court pointed thugs that feel they are above the law and can do what ever they want.

big al

jeez, could this douche be any more of a racist? first it was the black girl his son was dating & now a white guy. next it'll be the asians. what a disgrace.

bka62223

This dude & his band of chorts are nothing but a band of self-important losers. As many have stated, the majority of them have criminal records themselves yet they parade around like they're some sort of super heroes. I'd love to see some badass with a camera crew track the Dog down and whup him good for all the world to see. I think it'd be great to see him whimpering like the pup he is. White boy thinks he's bad when he's got his crew and the cameras rolling. I got news for ya Doggy Style, there's plenty o' thugs in the street that'd whoop ya good... You and your dog pound. You have no right to enter a persons business, disturb the peace and threaten people the way you did here. One of these days someone's gonna pop a cap in your a s s but good and you'll flat out deserve it. Oh yea... and quite with the religious overtones, you're far from a righteous man. Self righteous yea and delusional. PUNK!!!

teridawn

The Photo shows the guy is squinting to make the eye look swollen. Look at his forehead the vertical frown lines are not lined up straight. What a puss

bea

Guy shouldnt of said what he said half breed!! them are fighting words.... and if your going to start with that remark Dawg just had to fini*****!!
dont blame dog, one bit.....

BadForColorado

I wish Dog & his clan would have punch all those morons. What a black eye for Colorado, they are looking for a fugitive you morons. But no, this idiots in Breck need to try and be famous and taunt Dog & his team.

Get a life!

SarahK

I used to think his show was cool but really he just keeps getting into more and more trouble. I guess its trashier than I thought.

Dog Vomit

What a laugh, a redneck calling someone a "white boy". If anyone needs to be thrown in jail, its this coke-headed steroid freak. An out-of-control public menace.

ryan

as private investigators, they are not bound by the federal and state laws governing search and seizure that government agents are bound to. Therefore, they have more legal flexibility to search for wanted criminals, to a certain extent. 4th 101.