Bam Hospitalized

After 'Tackling' His Neighbor

7/27/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera is currently laid up in a hospital bed ... and may have broken several bones ... after he fell down the stairs while "tackling" his neighbor ... TMZ has learned.

0726_Bam_twitter_EXD
Margera says he was racing his neighbor up a set of stairs ... and promised the guy he could have one of Bam's skateboards if he won -- but, "Somehow I wound up tumbling down the stairs."

Bam explains, "I tackled my neighbor and fell down the stairs horsing around. I’m still in the hospital."

Bam says he's still unsure about the extent of his injuries -- but he may have broken his arm and several ribs.

Vell

You people wishing death on this guy are completely disgusting!! WTF is wrong with you guys?!?!?! Bunch of God Damn Haters!!!! Get well soon Bam and screw you ******** saying otherwise!! You are the true JACKASSES!!!

Walter

Amy Winehouse called. She is waiting for you. Please come quickly.

cake

Apparently the doctors are concerned about the man's heart. That looks like EKG lead placement, no?

MV

Oh please... this guy would do anything for attention,from fake crying a deceased friend to this kind of stuff, what an attention whore. This is how celbreties are nowdays : zero talent...100% scandals

Andre

Bam rocks, get well soon

lilith

this guy is so cool. I like Bam lifestyle. He do what he want. Jackass is amazing. Good for you guys. Never change!!!!

laura

Time to start thinking of a backup plan, BRO... I wouldn't advise being so physical anymore...I have no idea how old this dude is, I'm guessing mid 30's? Late late 20's? If you still even have any money, I would buy some good health insurance and then fade into obscurity. Maybe design skateboards for the youngun's that are out there, doing it...not trying to relive glory days. it's pathetic when someone is trying to still live the life they did when they peaked. Dude, yesterday's news...has been. Time to REINVENT. And don't put your creepy cyclopse perv uncle in anything anymore, he's gross.

jose

dumb ass was prolly drunk

padraic moran

did bam`s mother die last month?

jordan

you guys are all mean to bam yeah he does stupid stuff but its funny and you all know it

matt

i love these guys, they never get tired of having fun and not caring about what happens to themselves. got to love it.

benjamin gainey

y yall hating on bam margera. if u dont have anyithing nice to say dont say any thing att all

charles thompson

attention whore. what's next Wiley coyote?

Rhonda

Bam, the old bones don't hold up like they use to, drink more Milk, You know it does a body good, I hope you have a speedy recovery, and stay Gold my Friend. I am truley sorry for your loss, I miss Dunn too!! xoxo

long live the cky crew hope this gives bam some time to chill out and rethink things