Sam Ronson's DUI Mug Shot

ATTITUDE MUCH?

8/2/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson Mug Shot
Sam Ronson
dropped one hell of a sass-bomb when she posed for her mug shot yesterday -- moments after she was arrested for DUI.

As we previously reported, Ronson was driving back to L.A. from Vegas after a DJ gig -- when she was pulled over for speeding, and botched a field sobriety test. She was arrested on the scene on suspicion of DUI.

Ronson was released yesterday afternoon.

0103_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

anne2

OMG! OMG! Why did I see this?? I'm afraid!!

justin case

Is that Aaron Carter????

Robert

Now that is ugly.

SPADES

Her bother Mark is 100 times cuter! I guess her twin sister and her brother got all the looks...I guess Samatha had to do something drastic to be even slightly relevent... then again... the only thing she does now is stands there and pushes buttons... she digitally selects the music she's gonna play... and most of those are requests... You don't even have to have an IQ over 50 to do what she does... A MONKEY COULD DO IT... HONESTLY... SHE'S A BIG NOTHING...a WASTE!

dreamon

Red flags I think......

dsay Lohan is back to what she does best, partying late and falling over in public, according to spies at LA's Chateau Marmont. Fresh off her all-weekend party with Pari******on, La Lohan was back in vintage form at the celebrity hangout on Monday night. A witness told us, "She was in the bathroom and told her friend, 'Oh, my God, do you think everyone saw me fall flat on my face? I hate myself.' Then she stepped on my foot so hard." The spy said Lohan, in a short, black romper suit and strappy heels with her hair in a bun, "looked wobbly, and on her way back to her table outside stumbled over again. The next time she got up, hotel security had to give her a hand." Lohan partied in front of more demure stars including Olivia Wilde and Emily Blunt, who remained low-key -- at separate tables -- and left at about 1 a.m. with her friends.

Nancy

I don't know why she always has a scowl on her face. It certainly doesn't help her in the looks department.

Nancy

tl brandt

I realize this smirk is her gimmick. But, puhleez. You would think at 30-something, she might have grown a little, excersise some class. You can be "cool" without the immature bad-ass act. What she did is dangerous to herself, and more importantly, others including children. No class, and No respect. White trash with money.

RoseRed

What a freakin' dog - sorry, I don't mean to insult dogs.

Kevin

Could she get any uglier?

LagunaVahine

That's one fugly dude!

J.Mo

She used to be cute back in the day but I can't defend her anymore. She looks so drugged up and that smirk has always been a stupid pose. poser.

Casey Anthony

Damn...she's ugly.

CubusX

How much did she drink if she was still drunk at 10 AM?

Dave

Washed up white trash. Someone please send her a bar of soap.