Sam Ronson's DUI Mug Shot

ATTITUDE MUCH?

8/2/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson Mug Shot
Sam Ronson
dropped one hell of a sass-bomb when she posed for her mug shot yesterday -- moments after she was arrested for DUI.

As we previously reported, Ronson was driving back to L.A. from Vegas after a DJ gig -- when she was pulled over for speeding, and botched a field sobriety test. She was arrested on the scene on suspicion of DUI.

Ronson was released yesterday afternoon.

0103_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

Strokadellic

Idiot.

Kathy

I have NEVER seen a picture of this girl where she appears happy. Is she all right? I mean, maybe she's mentally off.

Jay

Wow this mug shot is made worse due to TMZ now making everything jumbo size in 3D.

Even Heller Keller could see that mug shot from a mile away!

THANKS TMZ!!!!

Jane

If shim didn't have family money, no one would want to hook up with shim.

andyconda

by the looks of her,she was kicked out of the gene pool.
are black heads, blimishes,pockmarks,and scabs the new look.

I will stick with good clean skin.

she must wash her face with a burger and fries from mcdonalds.

lindsay wanted that face between her thighs. gag a maget.

if ugly was a crime sam would be doing life...

evybntz

I like that she's wearing the same top from the night before LOL

andyconda

she looks like skeletor and the crypt keeper had a baby.

lets play connect the dots on her mug.

but will say her right eye is way off.
and lindsays left I is screwed....so they are a good pair.

beauty is only skin deep. but sams uglyness gnaws to the bone

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I'd rather have my nuts stapled together than bang whatever that is in that mug shot.

JM1974

NASTY!!! All she is a star f****r. She is definitely not news worthy without her star on her side, between her legs, eh I don't know, all I know is TMZ could bury this because no one cares. I do not understand what people do not understand about DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!! It's stupid and you are taking other peoples lives into your own hands. It's the same thing as smokers and gas stations. It only takes once before something bad happens.

Phreaky

Eww she's so gross.

andyconda

she was not drunk, she just had a sip of Tea that lindsay sent to her.
sam use that excuse

Bubbles The Chimp

Lindsay has great taste in 'MEN'.

HAH.

ocgirl

Reason for her Sass - She knew it was going to be on TMZ! Now her and LiLo have matching mugs! how cute!

MoonDust

Well, what I wanted to comment on has been said so many times over....How the "guy" is quite ugly.

johnjohn

she looks like someone hit in the face with a shoe a big clown shoe.