Sam Ronson's DUI Mug Shot

ATTITUDE MUCH?

8/2/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson Mug Shot
Sam Ronson
dropped one hell of a sass-bomb when she posed for her mug shot yesterday -- moments after she was arrested for DUI.

As we previously reported, Ronson was driving back to L.A. from Vegas after a DJ gig -- when she was pulled over for speeding, and botched a field sobriety test. She was arrested on the scene on suspicion of DUI.

Ronson was released yesterday afternoon.

0103_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

lizouttavegas

omg! that is one fugly chick! whats wrong w/her? who pays her enough to drive such a snazzy car? or do they pay her to go away? take a bath! find a hairdresser! seriously. this is not cute!

Chris

Is that the guy from CSI Vegas?

Dumb Surfer Guy on TMZ "Knarly"

Lindsey and Sam would be perfect to use in Pro-Activ Ads to really put the product to the test.
Honestly they both have ugly face skin.

dolphin

it's amazing how all these drunk celebs don't eventually hit and kill someone. even when Nicole Richie drove on the wrong side of the freeway nothing happened. talk about luck.

janie

Just curious what Ronson would of thought had someone killed a family member of hers and made the same face, too bad I like this kid..well did she clearly thought drinking and driving is a joke!!!

julie

Seriously, an unfortunate face! Yikes

sassy lassy

Does she ever bathe?

who cares

Ewwwwwwwwwww who was on here yesterday saying she was hot????? wtf

snaffuu'

Come on now, Everyone is aloud one mistake in life, ....even u & me, otherwise Sam' has lived a quiet life as a dj, but, who knows what really went on during her lilo' years, hopefully we'll see it all in a doc-drama film someday,...& plenty of Hollywood actress's, models, etc... look great w/makeup on & not so great w/out makeup,.,,...Sam is real looking & not over weight like most of us are, give dear Samro' a break,....maybe she smokes & drinks to much, but raise your hands out there of who is innocent of such sins.....))

coop666

An angry lesbian? I dont believe it...

INeedFacebookFriends.com

is she single? does she like to mingle?

A viewer

My god she's ugly! Needs to run fast to a dermatologist.

Al

Why do so many people think it is an insult to say she looks like a man?

To me, she looks like an unattractive woman, but I would never confuse her for a man.

Rogue Warrior

Where are all the bag lady bullies and rode kill lizards at today, hiding out in their clam cave??? I'm glad a few of us were able to successfully drive them into their holes where they belong!!!!!!!!!!!

Now,Sam, she's FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammie

She's probably practiced that look for years in front of a mirror telling everyone "When I get caught, I'm gonna look like this." Heck, she knows it's going to be around forever. Pretty funny, tho, that every story I've read usually begins with "Lindsay Lohan's ex..." Guess Ronson did get a boost dating Lohan.

One thing I don't understand is how does somebody get a DUI at 10:30 in the morning? Very responsible there, girlfriend.