Salahi Disappearance

Michaele Ran Off

With Journey Guitarist!

9/14/2011 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_michaele_salahi_neal_schon_getty_EX

TMZ has learned ... far from being kidnapped ... Michaele Salahi has run off with Neal Schon, the lead guitarist for the band Journey.

TMZ broke the story ... Tareq called authorities several times last night and today, claiming his wife has been abducted, because she left without taking her belongings.

0914_michaele-salahi-journey-wm-date

But now we've learned ... Michaele (pictured above with Schon and her husband in 2010) has been dating the rock icon, went to his show in Nashville last night and is currently with Schon in Memphis, where Journey is set to perform with Foreigner.

Scoop Marketing, the rep for Journey, confirmed with TMZ that "Nobody kidnapped her and they are in Memphis together."

We've also confirmed Michaele has dated Schon in the past -- seen above partying at the Salahis' winery last year -- and she's called it an "intimate and passionate relationship."

0914_neal_schon_footer

Amy

1. Who the hell cares about these people?
2. What a slut!

Sahil

I want to take some fashion cues from Neal Schon. He's my role model now. Need to make my hair resemble his.

sweetie

I feel sorry for Neal Schon.....duh!!! and he can't see through her BS. Oi Vey.

lukebandit

In the video, she is hanging on Neal and then she is seen hanging on to Johnathon. If Neal got married in July, why would he let everyone think that she was with him? If I had just married Neal, that would not happen. Could be possible and she is with someone that tours/works for Journey, not Neal. I feel sorry for her husband. Those tears are real. I was left over 10 years ago when I came out of a coma and I know the pain and the tears.

meho

Come on people, you have to know that they are up to something. She is just proving that she is worthless attention grabber, and him he is pathetic, crying on the tv cause of her, come on, he should know better.

Tabitha

She's crazier than I thought she actually was.

mike

These people are too stupid to be alive...

solomeeo

These people are crazy and we need to stop feeding their need for fame!

Bj

Too bad the real housewives of d.c. was cancelled because this would have made for a great storyline.

lou

What a crahppy thing to do to her husband - let him worry about her disappearance and then run off without letting him know. And yes, Michaela, you ARE still best known as a gate crasher!

watching

Journey is DEAD to me- infected with SKANK

BrandieR

I thought neil was married to a playboy playmate ava fabian

tucsonterry

she'is crazy and a fame whore

waggy

IF a PR stunt (sad that its even a question) then that is sick.

But if she just ran off being a ******* piece of trash slut she looks like then **** her. what a bitch.

steve