« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Blindsided!

10/31/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kris_EX_tmz_03
Kris Humphries is willing to do whatever it takes to repair his broken marriage -- telling TMZ, "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents."

Kris adds, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce ... I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."

1031_kim_kris_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike

My guess is the Pre-nup = his script. If he'd have read it more carefully, maybe he would have appeared or more episodes. Maybe he was written off from the start...

deb

Run Kris Run....Kim got her big wedding...now she's done with you, unless you want to be "Kris Kardashian" forever.

Alan Lee

You mean He wasn't blindsided by that booty into marriage..lol

Willie'sNelson

Peeple got sick of Speidi and their lies and theyll git sick of Kims to. Lies just dont sit well missy.

Starlet

It was all about the money -- her mother pushed the wedding and her mother is pushing the divorce...she tried to do
it to Kourtney but Kourtney was smart enough to say no...

Lee Huey

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries made a mockery of marriage. Irreconcilable differences after only 72 days? Really? And $10 million for a wedding that went to waste! Could've been used to feed the hungry or something that would've actually helped someone else.

Casey Zabela

This is ridic! These girls are way to desperate to get married, you know how many people they could of helped with all that money they spent on this wedding! Such a shame, this was never going to work out! Just like Kris had said once - she could have stuck any old guy into the groom spot and all she needed was someone to marry! How about do some good in this world with all that money they have!!!!

Willie'sNelson

I just read she spent 10 milion on this wedding and he spent 2 milion on the ring. Imagine how many hungry kids that coulda fed? Its discraceful is what it is.

CC

In other words Kris is saying he has no self respect and doesn't think he can do any better. My advice to people like Kris - Grow a pair and develop some self esteem, people with self esteem don't marry whores who's claim to fame is being in a sex video with some other dude pissing on them. Get a life dude!!!

a hodge

They used him...It was a stunt for tv.. She never liked him... I don't think I will watch there show again.. She doesn't believe in marraige.. so I am over her..

Scott

What moron would marry into this family? They're all about themselves & have no consideration for anything that is not all them. Why are they newsworthy? Stop promoting them and then you'll finally see an end to their "stardom"

nixter

And somewhere Reggie Bush is laughing his butt off and thanking his lucky stars he didn't get caught up in this mess...

Natty

Poor bast*** he never stood a chance against this clan
if you name is not on list you not getting in!!! LMAO

gloria

I feel bad for Kris. the LargeAshians screwed him over good.

Starlet

it to Kourtney but Kourtney was smart enough to say no...

__________