« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NY Jets Rex Ryan

Drops F-Bomb

On Loud Mouthed Fan

11/14/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111411_rex_still_2

New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan unloaded on a fan who heckled him at halftime of last night's game against the New England Patriots -- and the expletive-laced exchange was caught on tape.

The Jets were down 13-9 ... and as Ryan walked off the field a fan said, Patriots coach "Bill Belichick is better than you."

Ryan quickly fired back, "Shut the f**k up!"

The fan should've saved his anger ... the Jets lost 37-16. The NFL might fine Rex for his choice of words.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike L

If the NFL fines him for saying ****, they may as well turn in their man cards. We all say **** all the ******* time. This is football, not ******* etiquette class.

Jeff Becker

Can't stand Ryan, but so what if he interacted with a fan in a non-violent way. If someone watching me work told me I was no good at my job, I would tell the to STFU too!

tgrfan42069

if he gets fined for this i will rage..i hate the jets and im not a fan of rex.but really the fan asked for it

The Ugly Conductor

If every person were fined for saying F*@K in the NFL. You could take all that money and buy another NFL team. A top talented team.

I can hear

Hey TMZ, Get your **** together, the fan says, "Hey Rex, Belicheck is OWNING you", Dip****s

AntiSocialForum.com

TMZ jacks this video off Youtube and then plasters a TMZ watermark across it. Classy. Don't you have some photoshopping to do?

Honeybee

hahaha!!!I love Rex!

John

Jesus NFL get over all your bull**** rules... hell might as well just cut off their balls when they sign the contract...

your going to rule your way out of fans and after they are gone they are not coming back..

Jackie

LOL....Wasn't the fan a kid?

Jackie

Fine him??...You gotta be kidding?...I say STFU NFL

James Munn

Best part of the video after rex said "shut the **** up!", was the camera man laughing his a** off!! I've replayed this 20 times and can't stop lauging!

Me

That's the nice thing about freedom of speech. So what if he went off on a fan? Some of those fans are ruthless!!!!!!! I'd say, "**** you" too!

jbeans

What about Belicheck saying that Rex can "Suck my D%^&"? That is much worse than STFU!!

jacksonfive210

When your a coach in the nfl you have to act with some class and fans yell and say much worse thing too coaches all the time. They have to be the bigger person and just ignore it. It's not a big deal though just shows rex has maturity level of a 8 year old.

jacksonfive210

jbeans
Belichick never said rex ryan can suck his ****, he said “Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s--- my d---,” the Patriots coach said in celebration. And he said it in private to his son and he never admited to it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments