Khloe Kardashian

Transgender Woman

Sues for Assault

12/2/2011 5:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1202_khloe_kardashian_ex
Khloe Kardashian
is being sued by a transgender woman who claims Khloe beat the crap out of her outside a Hollywood nightclub.

Chantal Spears -- also know as Ronald Spears -- claims on December 5, 2009, Khloe violently struck her "in and about her body," causing serious injuries.

TMZ broke the story ... the incident occurred outside Playhouse nightclub on Hollywood Blvd., after Chantal/Ronald allegedly walked up to Lamar and told him he was "too young to be married."

1202_video_chantal_2
Chantal/Ronald told cops at the time,  Khloe "pushed and hit me."  No one was arrested or cited.

Chantal/Ronald says in her lawsuit she did not provoke anyone.

She's asking for unspecified damages.

No comment so far from Khloe.

See also

Queen B

Wait, so Khloe's not a man?

Throwback kid

I'm confused, who is the transgender? didn't Khloe used to be a man? She has a man sized head, she is the size of a man, she is unable to get pregnant from Lamar. Does anyone know if Khloe was ever a man?

bring back recent posts

I don't get why everyone being so ruff on her?...she seems like a pretty cool person and fair..don't get me wrong..the family as a group is pretty darn immoral...I'm just saying..nasty comments about her looks..etc...she has nice bone structure, is a tall gal, has a happy marriage..just seems like bullying going on with her...she isn't ANYTHING like her shallow sister Kimmy! just sayin

Ed

Khloe must be a insecure tranny herself.

Nicoleasm

Lol isn't there a statue of limitations?

Doug

OMG! The tranny looks just like Khloe! I assume that is the tranny in the top photo. Wait, is that Khloe? Wow, she had me fooled. I really thought Khloe was the tranny.

MeToo

Trannys need money.

Jodi

What...Lamar can't defend himself? Oh I forgot Khloe is the "man" in that family.

Dooky

Go away Kartrashians ... just F*CK OFF AND GO AWAY, ALL OF YOU KARTRASHIANS

Jah36

So which one is the "transgender?" Also, when you say transgender woman, does that mean the person is a man pretending to be a woman, or a woman pretending to be a man?

bunny

At least Khloe is beating up people just like her. It's time to put her back in jail.

Chris

Freak show.

Kelly Rollins

I always thought Kloe was a Trans Gender Amazon...much bigger and rugged looking than her fat ass sisters and mom!

Does she have a joy stick and an adams apple?

tellmeaboutit

Wait, I'm confused. Which one is the transgender, Kartrashian or Chantal??

L Brand

OMG, I went to jr. high with Ronnie, I always wondered what happened to him. I guess I know now