Snooki's Ex-Boyfriend

I Hope She Miscarries

3/5/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn
Snooki
's ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn ... including Snooki herself -- telling TMZ, "I hope for her sake ... not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

Emilio tells us he does believe Snooki will eventually be a good mother -- but insists ... there's no way in fist-pumping hell she's ready for it now.

According to Emilio, Snooki has always been flippant about having kids ... and never really grasped the gravity of being pregnant -- "When I was with her, she said she wanted twins. She would always say 'Let’s have twins.'"

Emilio says, "I would def recommend her to get a paternity test to see who the father is because I’m sure there are other subjects" -- adding, "Vinny could easily be the father."

As for how Snooki and BF Jionni's relationship will pan out on her new spin-off show -- Emilio thinks the two will get married ... but Snook will "pull a Kim Kardashian."

Emilio says, Snooks is "going to have the baby and break up with him right after."

update_bar
Cease and desist letters don't scare Emilio -- turns out Snooki's lawyers secretly threatened to sue him LAST MONTH if he ever offended Snooki in the media again ... clearly, he wasn't intimidated.

0302_snooki_old_ways_footer

karlew

Nice guy. Don't like Snooki, fine. Wishing for the death of a child, reprehensible.

lmg

Does this evil idiot really think a "pregnancy test" can tell you who the father is of a baby?

Dita Wildflower

Very insensitive to every women who has suffered through miscarriage. One day when this dwarf settles down and wants to build a life and start a family, if his wife miscarries, he'll understand just how cruel his words actually were.

db

No worries here. Could just be a transvestite wanting to be a dad.....Emilia.

CJ

Classy!

Todd

All the Guys on Jeresy Shore are losers, You girls can do better than that, get into the real world and have a real man...........

ginny

what a pig!

misvirgo

I gotta say he is the biggest grease ball i have ever seen to say some stupid sh*t like that. Maybe his mama should have miscarried him. What a jerk!

Ann

Wow, what an a__. I was the "snooki" of Orange County, CA and the minute I found out I was pregnant, the drinking and the partying stopped. I am sure people thought the same thing about me as they think of her but I raised two wonderful kids and was a completely responsible parent. For some people, pregnancy does change you, and hopefully that is the case for Snooki. To wish a miscarriage on someone is beyond awful!

CN

Not to be rude, but I hope someone dies. Yeah, I didn't mean it in the rude way, just... I hope someone dies. What a guy.

MC

What kind of person wishes that on someone?

Truth

CANT BLAME THE DUDE FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH!! CMON FOLKS... LIKE, CAN WE ALL IMAGINE SNOOKI AS A MOM? WORSE, WHAT LIFE WILL THAT BE FOR THE POTENTIAL DRUG ADDLED CHILD TO BE RIDICULED IN THE TABLOIDS WITH ZERO INSPIRATION IN HIS/HER LIFE?? ABORTION WHEN USED WITH PROPER INTENTION BEATS THOSE RELIGIOUS FREAKS ANY DAY. #TRUTH!!

Jason

Rick Santorum would not approve. :(

YouDontSay

77 Ann...Standing Ovation. can relate!!

D-INCARNATION

He's right, women go nuts after they give birth, she'll be throwing fry pans at him every time the thing starts screaming....