Lisa Lampanelli

The Trumps Can KILL

Whatever Animals They Want

3/13/2012 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_9130p1j3_0_joedsitk
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Lisa Lampanelli is standing firmly behind her TV boss ... telling TMZ she "LOVES" the fact that Donald Trump's sons went on an animal-killing spree in Zimbabwe.

Lampanelli was out in NYC last night ... when we asked about the controversial Trump hunting trip last year ... in which Donald Jr. and Eric killed an elephant, crocodile, waterbuck and more.

Lisa replied, "I love the fact that Mr. Trump and the little other Mr. Trump ... and the other one [approve of hunting] ... I would love it if Ivanka got out there with a bazooka."

She added, "Hunt all you want g*d d*mmit."

As we previously reported, Don Jr. claims he wasn't just killing for fun ... insisting the meat from his kills were used to feed local villagers.

Grumpyswife

She is one sick loud mouth.

SImon

I've always enjoyed her incredible wit on the roast shows but now I am DONE WITH HER TOO! ~ I'm sorry but you are NOT killing any elephants on my watch and laughing about it OR getting away with it without me calling you S***!

monica littlecreek

the only reason she is saying anything like that is because she is on the show and she does not want to get booted off!!!
lady you are not a very nice person to say anything like that. i think she is a very mean person who enjoys the killing of any kind, did you get that kind of rush about 9-11/ what about the massacre of innocent woman and children in indian villages? or the holocaust? or is is just innocent animals joy injoy the massacre of? is your heart black?? or are you that uncaring about everything? just for a little bit of money? how do you sleep at night? do you sleep good or are your dreams a nightmare? you just sold your soul i hope you enjoy it while it lasts it won't for long...

Christy

Thats right Lisa...suck up to the boss. I use to like her but not anymore! Loud mouth bitch!

DTrumpJrsDoubleChin

It seems like she was only trying to be funny.
I love animals.

Grover cleveland

I would love it if Ivanka got out there with a bazooka."
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ria Tan

another rich ninny!

Woody McBrreairty

You think anyone this fat & ugly cares about animals? She is a disgusting pig. She doesn't need anyone to bring her a tusk, she has a mouthfull.

thomas

I'm only surprised the Trumps aren't mowing the animals down with AK-47s or perhaps a .50 cal on top of an armored Humvee. The .50 cal has more power I think.

KARON

Just one pig defending another (and I'm not talking about her appearance; I'm talking about her disgusting attitude).

brent

i think we should be allowed to hunt bullies and other wasted human lives, but jeez, that would be illegal, wouldn't it?

Global Animal

We are outraged by the Trump's lack of compassion for these animals. More on our thoughts...

tellmeaboutit

She's gonna break her fat neck, sticking her nose so far up Trump's ass. She is what she is, a fat, vulgar, desperate, disgusting, unfunny POS. Those beautiful animals were sacrificed to the Trump spawn's ego. They are a great loss. She will never be.

karen

This woman is out for publicity and if she doesn't defend them she will be off Celebrity
Apprentice! I find her overbearing and obnoxious - not they type to defend an animals'
right to live.
This hunting is not a sport. They aim a gun and kill. The animal is defenseless. How does
that become macho or something to brag about?

Ted Allen

She's a pig herself. Maybe they should hunt her.