'Tanning Mom' Lashes Out

I'm the Victim of a Witch Hunt!!!

5/3/2012 10:20 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/3/2012 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

"Tanning Mom" is red hot over accusations that she's a lousy mother for allegedly letting her 5-year-old daughter burn to a fare-thee-well on a tanning bed -- calling her critics "jealous, fat, and ugly."

44-year-old Patricia Krentcil was in Nutley (perfect) New Jersey yesterday on her way to a hair salon when she unloaded and then proclaimed she was a fabulous mother.

Krentcil was arrested last week after a school nurse asked her daughter Anna how she got a sunburn and she replied, "I go tanning with mommy." Krentcil was charged with second-degree child endangerment. She pled "not guilty."

Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil mug shot
By the way, you gotta see the part in the video where Krentcil narrowly averts looming plumber's crack.

B

Let's see---where to start-
Must be Florida-I was wrong on that one.
About that granny face-
Nasty
Disgusting
Insane
HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You go grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

popup82

People need to grow up. The real problem is that someone was arrested for their child having a sunburn. KIDS GET SUNBURNS!! It's part of life. When did that become a crime?! Dummies.

Scott

Doesn't she look like Greg Kinnear in the picture of her getting out of the car?

rhode

I don't think you're supposed to drink that coke.

Carl

If she is the victim of a witch hunt at least she has already been burned at the stake!

BB not bb

Man I remember seeing kids burnt black and blistered in the summer from being outside. It was not called child abuse. There is so much real abuse with kids being used as sex slaves and tortured and this is what they go after. They are trying to make her a laughing stock so they can take her kid. I have seen other women like this. I dont' get it but maybe it makes them feel better. Leave them alone.

Violette-Blue

I don't understand why she would think tanning herself to look like a burnt piece of leather is attractive or healthy? I'm a pale skinned women and I'm almost 44. I've been told I look more like I'm 25 and you know what? I love my pale skin. Nothing is wrong with being light. I get a natural tan from being out in the sun & wearing my sun block. Lord help this woman! She looks like she's 70 and apparently has some mental problems. I feel for the safety of her child. Where is her husband and family to help??

Geeg

Sad. This woman is obviously mentally challenged. She and her kids need help.

But on the bright side. I predict that Snooki will cut back on "trips to the tanning salon." YUK!!

TJ

Lady looks like an Oompa Loompa. Stay classy, New Jersey!

Bunnymoon

Let me say something Children Services were called to a little black boy who's dad beat the holy F**** out of day in and day out the school saw the boy's face swell as a bees' hive and did nothing!!! this black boy died! a little white girl with some sun burn gets the news, children services and god knows who else on her case...because of a little tanning or sitting out in the sun too long...WTF is wrong with America seriously and you people eat this **** like it's something...but if people are in real danger in real harmful situations you all do nothing! nothing to stop it! a little white girl screams rape everyone runs when a group of black girls scream rape everyone turns their backs on them and calls them sluts! WTF

Snooki'sHairBump

Firstly, this woman needs to get herself to a TA (Tanning Anonymous) meeting. She obviously needs some help getting off the UV.

Secondly, TMZ your new layout is ****.

CelebJustice

OMG... I dont't know whether to laugh or forget it, I'm freaking LMFAO!
Does this woman own a mirror that reflects above the waist?
Guess she's all about the BNT Bar, Nails, Tanning. It is Jersey after all.

Mazor

Could she be more wasted? What time was this shot, around noon?

Lisa

WHY is this story on TMZ!? Are you this desperate for stories? I mean, why are you giving this lunatic 10 minutes anyway?

Becky

The tan lady looks hidious I hope her daughter gets taken away from her that girl deserves a better mom.