'Tanning Mom' Lashes Out

I'm the Victim of a Witch Hunt!!!

5/3/2012 10:20 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/3/2012 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

"Tanning Mom" is red hot over accusations that she's a lousy mother for allegedly letting her 5-year-old daughter burn to a fare-thee-well on a tanning bed -- calling her critics "jealous, fat, and ugly."

44-year-old Patricia Krentcil was in Nutley (perfect) New Jersey yesterday on her way to a hair salon when she unloaded and then proclaimed she was a fabulous mother.

Krentcil was arrested last week after a school nurse asked her daughter Anna how she got a sunburn and she replied, "I go tanning with mommy." Krentcil was charged with second-degree child endangerment. She pled "not guilty."

Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil mug shot
By the way, you gotta see the part in the video where Krentcil narrowly averts looming plumber's crack.

Em

That woman obviously has a drinking problem. How nasty she is. I think her dark leather skin is proof enough that she's tried to tan her kids.

Lana

OMG!!!! I know I'm no beauty queen but seriously??? Does this woman actually think she LOOKS good??? Its painful to my eyes to keep looking at her!!!! Awful what she's done to herself....overbaked, overfried, over-done, over-everything!!!! YUCK!!!!!

Sandra

What a mess!! Feel sorry for her daughter!!

Irma

They obviously have burned her retinas.

Superman

Video not working. But, she tried to tell authorities that her daughter got burned one day out in the sun, not in a tanning salon. Nobody believes this bitch especially with the WTF "tan" that she has. She's a total nutjob and is trying to screw-up her daughter also. Another piss poor parent!!! It's starting to be a trend, America.

schoen1

Call the men in the white coats.

cyndy

Is that Thing Alive, or is it running on batteries, I cant tell!!!!!

Anni

Wow! She looks horrible! I can't figure out if she's hammered or the tanning has fried her brains!

Johnny Handsome

as Arnie said in predator:

you're one ugly mothf**ker

rosebud

I can not believe this woman thinks she needs to go to the tanning salon again,shes crazy, look at her lips,If she thinks she looks good shes nuts and needs to see a head shrinker,NOW.You can clearly see she doesnt need any more visits to the salon, they should not let her in,and that kid of hers keep her far, far, away from this nut case.she looks like she belongs in a cheap horror flick,Its just nasty.I hate to down someone because of their looks but this idiot did this look to herself and I can't believe someone, anyone did not stop her.That poor kid of hers I would be embarrassed to go out with her.

Cindy

Jealous fat and ugly?? Seriously If I want leather I will get a handbag And shes married.. ew.. you know hes comin to a hot young chick like me cus he has to deal with that .. guys can you imagine those lips wrapped around your prick and that face looking up at you as she sux you off LMAO.. bitch just needs to catch on fire and be done

SusanCoyote

How did a... 60ish, drunk, meth-head get a 5yr old?

ReV

This woman sounds drunk!

IceGypsy

44?? Wow I thought she was in her 60s. Tanning doesn't make you look healthy or hot, it makes you old very fast and she's living proof. Hope her beautiful little daughter doesn't fall into that.

squeakermama

Looks like she might could get a gig on both shows Intervention and My crazy obsession.