Chris Brown & Drake Fight

Flying Bottle Cracks

Innocent Girl's Head Open

6/14/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_chris_brown_bystander_launch_v3
An innocent female clubgoer was gushing blood last night ... after she was struck by a flying bottle in the middle of the Chris Brown nightclub brawl ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Hollie C. -- a 24-year-old Australian tourist who went to club W.i.P. Wednesday night with some friends.

Hollie tells us she was hanging out and having a good time when the brawl exploded between Brown's entourage and Drake's entourage.

Hollie tells us, "Within a few moments of noticing glass being thrown around, I saw a glass bottle headed towards me; consequently hitting me in the head."

"I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness."

Hollie says ... in the midst of the chaos, she was transported to a local hospital by herself where she received 16 stitches to close up the bloody gash. She also received a tetanus shot.

Hollie was released from the hospital early this morning ... and has since filed a police report ... but tells us, "I had to take the subway home with no money or jacket. Nobody would even sit beside me. My friends were so scared because they did not know where I was."

Grace

Just goes to show nothing good happens after 2 am.

Kari

I hope she will be ok. I'm still trying to get over Drake's rep saying he wasn't involved at all. Too funny.

Jay

I am guessing the two celebs involved wont be facing any charges?

tia

I hope this poor girl sues. Poor thing.

LoudMouth

I hope she sues both Drake and Brown for everything they have.

Maybe if these no-talent punks lose it all they will realize how lucky they were to be rich and start acting like civilized human beings.

Oh yea, I forgot, it was acting like non-civilized morons that made them rich to begin with. What a sad place we have come to in this country.

I hope you people who have bought into this crap and spent your hard-earned money on this nonsense are happy subsidizing these punks and their juvenile behavior.

FreeWill

My advise to this girl: lawyer up ans sue them for a lot sum of money, but a lot.

Kristin

Now this is a legit law suit. Poor girl, but being that she's Aussie, oh she's seen worse. Get 'em then buy yourself something pretty.

thomas

They are both thugs, plain and simple, with their backup of muscle men who beat the crap out of anyone for fun. How they stay out of jail is beyond me.

reggie

I feel for the girl, but if she went with friends why did they not go to the hosp with her? Just sounds kind of weird to me.

tgrfan42069

its funny.chris brown and drake talk **** to each other.but didnt fight.others got hurt instead.if they hate each other that much take it outside and settle it.instead the two ******* didnt do ****.so their body guards start throwing bottles at each other while they run

just an observation

This girl says she had no money yet you can see she is wearing a purse in the second photo. And, she has her phone with her because it appers she is taking her own photos. So she could have called someone to be with her.

Superman

Sue both their d-bag asses!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Figures a white chick is the one that got hurt in a room of unruly ghettothuggers... that's what you get honey for hangin on that side of town... more's on the way, don't you worry you dumb****tttt.

EastCoastChopper

As a club owner...anytime I see the VIP turn into a dog-pound, the first thing that comes off the floor is GLASS...Everything is served in 8.oz plastic cups...and no forks or knives when they start to order up the wings. 1/2 racks and crab fritters...Only plastic spoons...or sporks. My head bouncer worked in the prisons and he said this is the only way to roll.

amazinglybored

I smell a lawsuit! Chrissy totally did that on purpose, she was near his phone and didn't give him the proper respect -aka treating him like a badass figurine with the temperament of a toddler.