Chris Brown & Drake Fight

Flying Bottle Cracks

Innocent Girl's Head Open

6/14/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_chris_brown_bystander_launch_v3
An innocent female clubgoer was gushing blood last night ... after she was struck by a flying bottle in the middle of the Chris Brown nightclub brawl ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Hollie C. -- a 24-year-old Australian tourist who went to club W.i.P. Wednesday night with some friends.

Hollie tells us she was hanging out and having a good time when the brawl exploded between Brown's entourage and Drake's entourage.

Hollie tells us, "Within a few moments of noticing glass being thrown around, I saw a glass bottle headed towards me; consequently hitting me in the head."

"I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness."

Hollie says ... in the midst of the chaos, she was transported to a local hospital by herself where she received 16 stitches to close up the bloody gash. She also received a tetanus shot.

Hollie was released from the hospital early this morning ... and has since filed a police report ... but tells us, "I had to take the subway home with no money or jacket. Nobody would even sit beside me. My friends were so scared because they did not know where I was."

Criss

Poor girl! Hope she's okay!

irishjess

Very sad... An innocent bystander has to be harmed in some little boy fight... Grown ass men acting like babies... I hope she gets better and sues the **** out of both since BOTH are responsible for starting the brawl...

Marvin

Be glad they weren't at Auburn University, if somebody hits you with a bottle down there they will shoot ya!!!! Auburn University---It's a killer.

JC

Isn't this ****er Chris Brown still on probation??... Punk ass needs to be held responsible for this.... Looks like anger he didn't pay attention during management classes... I hope she sues his ass.

xax

She better hope that there is clear video of this cause if it's not , she not getting jack. She might get something from the club- might. So far no arrests means she gonna have to take of this herself. Oh well. Sorry.

andy

Very cute young lady. She's very fortunate to have received her injury toward the top of her forehead, as opposed to any type of an eye injury. Hollie, you may wish to wear "bangs" for a few weeks.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

elm

It figures that a girl would get the brunt of it from these mysoginist rapper-holes fighting over a sleazy cooze no less! Its just a shame they don't beat each other into submission once and for all and we don't have to suffer their egotistic acting out and narcissism any more. Instead they just rack up more unmerited awards and the fans salivate over them.

andre`

Its sad how dumb people are.. They need an education. That how you act when all you do is get tattoos, think you can sing, and just too dumb for your own self...

ummm

Not sure if this has been asked before...but she mentions being at the club with friends and them being worried because they didn't know where she was. WHERE THE **** WERE THEY WHEN THE BOTTLE HIT HER IN THE ****ING FACE? Anybody that is considered my true friend would have been there to help me out of the club, called 911, taken my ass to the emergency room and stayed with me until I could go. And then went home with me to make sure I got in. This chick has TERRIBLE friends. ****ing shame on them.

Carl

Looks like a nice big lawsuit on the way. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of losers (Chris and Drake I mean, not the girl).

sean

Dear Hollie C,

Please sue those thugs for every g-damn penny they have. They harm innocent people in their stupid ass games, they've gotta pay. Lawyer up big time.

MsSuburbia

Looks like some low-down thug trash is going to be buying her more than a jacket.

NightOwl

I'm not litigious at all, but this girl deserves something. All she was doing was trying to have a good time when these morons tried to act like they're really thugs. Both Chris is from the 'burbs and Drake is a former child star. Time to "keep it real" and act like civilized human beings.

PC

TMZ's staff is not the least bit bias when it comes to Chris Brown. Yeah Right! Why the heck is this story titled "Chris Brown Fight..." Drake was the one who initiated the fight. Yet, Chris Brown's name gets blasted to shed more negative light on him because of his past. Get it right, that was the past... He did the crime and paid his dues, get over it! Put both Chris Brown & Drake in the title of all these stories you will be posting regarding this incident.

E

Poor girl.

Shame she had to be the innocent victim to pay for Brown's next round of publicity (Look! He got the whole first page of TMZ! Guess it worked)

If I saw Chris Brown anywhere, I'd hightail it out of there.