Bottle Attack Victim

Blames Attack on

'STUPID FAMOUS PEOPLE'

6/15/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061412_fight_victim_hollie_launch
The woman whose face was ripped open by a flying glass bottle in the Chris Brown vs. Drake club brawl is blaming the incident solely on the "stupid famous people" involved.

Moments after 24-year-old Hollie C. returned from a night in the hospital -- where she received 16 stitches in her head -- the Australian tourist recorded an emotional video to express her anger at the situation.

"Where's the justice in them driving away in a limo while I had to catch the train home on one of my holidays?"

TMZ broke the story ... Hollie was hanging out inside club W.i.P. on Wednesday night when the brawl broke out ... and someone threw a bottle that smashed her directly in the forehead.

0614_chris_brown_bystander_launch_v3
Hollie -- who said she drifted in and out of consciousness -- was separated from her friends and transported to a nearby hospital ... where she was treated overnight ... and sent on her way by herself early Thursday morning.

So far, no arrests have been made in connection with the brawl.

Ben

SUE there A$$ Darling........

LoudMouth

You are a complete moron. Being injured in a bar fight between two no-talent punks and their entourage is plenty of reason to be on TMZ. Even if she knew "celebrities" might be at the club that is no reason to take a bottle to the head. She has a good reason to chat with TMZ when they look her up. If dealing with them is so bad, what the hell are you doing posting on here? What a complete idiot.

Lee

It's anxious she's about to sue, why is she upset she had to take the train home? I'm sure she took the train to get there, no big. Deal. I want this girl to go away already!

Lee

Stupid iPad spell check!!!

LoudMouth

Crap...That was meant for the doofus in post #2.

Gigi

I'm not saying she wasn't injured, and that she doesn't' have a right to sue and be pissed. I would. But I hate it when people take pictures before the blood was wiped off, that make their injuries seem a thousand times worse than they were. Its just for dramatic effect. Before the blood was wiped off she looks like she was savagely beaten. The other picture could be a Noxzema ad if not for the small wound at the top of her head.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm sure Gloria Alred will be phoning any minute now, don't worry, you probably won't even have to go to court.

Next time you're in a US hospital, if you're going to have a problem getting to where you need to go after you leave, tell them, they have social workers who assist patients with that kind of problem.

ME

@lmfao I bet you are the one who likes BBC.....

ME

Black people rich or poor always act the fool while at da club....now pull yo pants up you lookin like a fool...

Charles

She's right. These damn fools run around acting any way they want, regardless of who they hurt -- just cuase they're rich and famous. Cops do treat rich and famous people better than normal people. For rich people, cops say they have to try and contact their lawyers to speak with them. Thats BS! When people who are not rich or famous commit the same crimes, they're hauled of to jail asap. This rich/famous doublestandard needs to be stopped. They all should have been rounded up and taken to jail.

I hope this poor girl sues the s#!= outta both Drake and Chris.

Big D

Don't whine! Lawyer up, it's pay day...

Crystal

Sue, baby, sue!! Call up them L.A Lawyers who are surely waiting for you this morning!! $$$ (oh ya.. Sorry for your injury, they are clearly both as$holes!)

Joan K

To the morons who think this girl should just go away, I wonder how you would be if you were in her place. I hope she sues the crap out of both of these losers, she did not deserve to be hurt because two idiots can't act like adults, creeps.

Joan K

I hope she sues the crap out of these losers, she did not deserve to be hit in the head with a bottle because these no talent idiots don't know how to act like adults. To the morons who think she should just go away, I wonder what you would do in her place. I bet you wouldn't take it like a man, creeps.

amy

****, I wish I were her! I would have been making my shopping list before I even left the hospital!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments