'Real H'wives' Doc Paul Nassif

NO Wedding Ring ...

NO Custody Battle in Split

8/1/2012 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0801_Paul_Nassif_infLegal separation has lifted a weight off Dr. Paul Nassif -- one day after officially splitting from Adrienne Maloof, he removed his wedding ring for a night out ... with his kids.

The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" doc was spotted smiling and laughing with his three boys and a nanny on their way into Benihana last night.

A source close to the family tells TMZ that reports of a brewing custody battle with Adrienne are false -- and in fact, Paul only wants "what's best for his children." We're told Paul wants joint custody, and doesn't anticipate that being an issue.

As for Paul and Adrienne's considerable fortunes -- our source confirms there is a prenup that would protect them if they divorce.

We're also told that Paul does NOT want details of their breakup to become a plot line on 'Housewives' ... because he doesn't believe it will be portrayed fairly or accurately.

Sources close to Paul tell us ... "Dr. Nassif’s sole focus is making sure both Adrienne and the kids are as happy as possible in this very difficult time.  His goal is to ensure the best interest of the children.  He is going to stay focused on them and his patients."

The source also says Nassif has "historically not worn his ring" because he is a real doctor ... with real patients, and a very busy surgery schedule.

meme

I see paul looks happy now....i'm happy for him to get away from that shrew....she treated him soooo badly on the show....shame on her....i hope he finds a nice girlfriend that appreciates him....and i'm sure he will..and soon!

JW

Live it up Paul!!! Have threesomes every night and forget about the nasty,miserable, non-stop complaining shrew and the ten year sentence you just left behind. In fact, ASK FOR ALIMONY!! You never have to hear that voice again. Oh happy Day!

Cthrew

I'm going to miss him on the show. He has a lot of character, and intelligence.

victory

Dr. Paul is absolutely adorable. If I lived near him, I'd asked him out for a ****tail or two. He'll make out just fine. Plenty of woman will fill his free time, too bad Adrienne.

john

If you care one bit about these people....I feel very sorry for you and your wasted life.

cherokeesky34

Of course I am truly sad their marriage didn't work out. For whatever reason. But I gotta be honest.... I'm definitely going to miss seeing him on the show! He's hot in a lot of ways, cuddly like a teddy bear in others, he seems grounded which is a huge plus, and he seems fun to be around. I always liked watching him and Mauricio ham it up together and pick on each other. (sigh) dang, I'm gonna miss him !

myopinion

I have never seen hin look so happy!!! Glad to see he is enjoying life.

Hey Now

Why does the nanny have to come with him to Benihana? Can he not handle 3 kids?

Joybubble55

She lost a great man.... She is way to materialistic.... And she thinks she is a real catch... But she is not.....

DD

...and an OPEN marriage. Why on earth would you wear a ring symbolizing commitment when you aren't lol....pleeeeeze She's a bitch anyway. I've never seen any warmth in her on the show. I've seen a lot of warmth with the husband.

LDB

Why is he hanging out with the nanny? Is he sleeping with her or something?

Joybubble55

Paul is a hottie and seems to be such a great guy... Nice to see him smile....

DahhTroll

Paul has found our he is happyer and more relaxed when he nagging wife isnt around.
soon heel have abeuatiful new girlfriend for his kids topay with. who well give them more attion then thier mom. adrien made a big mistake ketting the show go to her head she lost her family!

jokerchick

that's the smile of pure relief

Dina

Without all the facts - I hope they go to marriage counseling before they decide to divorce. I enjoy watching the lovely couple on tv. Paul comes accross as touchable and real. Adrienne is business savy and willing to help those in need. After 3 kids it appears they both have lost touch with reality. I hope they don't let their loyalty to their work destroy their family and marriage.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments