Jessica Simpson

Look At How Much Weight

I've Lost in 4 Months!

9/5/2012 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_jessica_simpson_weight_loss_photos_launch_v2Jessica Simpson proved getting back to her pre-baby weight is a losing battle ... by showing off her slimmer figure after another workout in L.A. on Tuesday.

Jess has griped about how tough it's been to shed the poundage ... claiming her boobs are so tremendously huge, she can't go jogging.

Still, it's obvious the 32-year-old mom has made some progress in the four months since she gave birth to daughter Maxwell.

0905-png-jessica-simpson-juneT-minus 5 days until Jess reveals her "new" body on Katie Couric's new show.

Christy

How have we lost our way so far in society that it's sport to rip apart a beautiful, driven woman who just gave birth a few months ago? I'm ashamed I'm reading this article and these comments, but more ashamed in what we are poised to become. Jessica, I think you're working hard, keep at it, ignore the haters, and next time, opt for the best possible healthy choices during your pregnancy instead of throwing caution to the wind.

stargazer

The people at TMZ are a bunch of idiots who, for some reason, really has it out for Jessica. Those photos are NOT recent. You posted the exact same ones a couple months ago, as did other sites. As I stated earlier, I recently saw her and she looks beautiful. She's lost right around 30 lbs which is GREAT for only 4 months, so how can you say she's fighting a losing battle??? Have any of you had a child and tried to lose weight after? If so, you would know how hard it is. Having a baby changes your body and can mess with your metabolism. Why are you going after her? Why not go after Pink or Mariah Carey instead? Both of them gave birth long before her and have lost very little of the weight they gained. Mariah's whole Jenny Craig thing was a COMPLETE failure, even. She claimed to have lost weight, then was outed for just wearing spanx. Jessica is actually trying and is actually seen working out, unlike those other two.

Astronut

So does anyone know whether the agreement of $4 million hinged upon her actually LOSING THE WEIGHT?? God, I would hope so. Otherwise... WTF

KelL

Great Job! She looks great.

H.T

So she gained some weight during her pregnancy, who cares!!! Go for it girl,, you look good to me.

Rapit

If the earth didn't, then you lost it.

NYJ

Gosh...maybe if she didn't use her pregnancy as an excuse to eat anything and everything she wanted at all times, she wouldn't be having such trouble. On avergae a pregnant woman only NEEDS an extra 200-300 calories per meal, and should only gain 25-35 lbs (including the actual BABY) TOTAL.

chris

look at that cow's calves!

tony gee

OMG! How did she get in that car? I swear to God, she must have put on more pounds before she entered that car because it doesn't seem possible for her to exit that same car now. Just take a look again!

Carrie E McCord

She is thinner. I can tell but by gosh what an idiot! I ate whatever I wanted because it was my 1st pregnancy. Oh please, that girl knew she would be a fat ass and didnt care. Like not one doctor told her to put down the mac and cheese? No she knew and didnt care because she was ignorant. Ignorance is not bliss!

Brooke

She still looks like a fat ass to me. Anybody else think that too?

hilde

Leave her alone she is a beautiful woman and appears to have a great soul and heart people are so insensitive

dierdre

Sorry but she still looks HUGE to me. Where the hell did she lose the weight???? In her little pinky??????? UGH>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tracy

She should call Mariah Carey had twins and dropped that weight fast and look great.

LAgossipwhore

Her man is a former pro athlete/health nut/vegan - wonder what he thinks of ALL that.