Fiona Apple

Worn Thin

9/25/2012 9:58 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

0925_fiona_apple_PCNFiona Apple has had a really rough week ... and it shows.

As we first reported, the 35-year-old singer was busted for weed and hash possession in Texas last week, then landed herself in a feud with the arresting officers, blasting 4 of the cops at a concert this weekend for allegedly mistreating her during the arrest.

One officer at the Hudspeth County Sheriff's Dept. responded to the attack, telling Apple to "just shut up and sing."

But it all appears to be taking a toll -- because the 35-year-old "Criminal" singer was spotted heading to her House of Blues concert in New Orleans last night looking gaunt and rail thin.

Touring can be brutal.

0925_fiona_apple_through_footer

Rachel

She looks like Amy Winehouse just before she died.

Bobby

35.....looks 50 plus.

Drew

I love Fiona! I always have and I always will…She is an extraordinary talent and a wonderful human being. But no matter how much I love her, I have to admit, she has lost entirely too much weight. Time to get healthy again hon!

Jody

I'm no expert, but that looks a lot like a meth face.

chichifrogslegs

she's always been thin, but way to drum up controversy, tmz. the drug war is such a joke in this country.

BB not bb

She just happens to look thin. So what? She has always been thin anyway. Her world is not coming to an end because she happens to have had a hard week. Maybe she is nauseous from not having her heroin, or maybe the threat of jail made her lose her appetite.

I don't know why women are always being mocked for being thin. She is called thin as a rail, but are the fat people called fat as a pig or big as a house? Why is it okay to call thin people names? I don't think someone's weight should be the focus of other's interest. It is like judging them for the color of their hair. I think even that is happening what with people kicking gingers.

There should be less focus on how big someone's bust or butt is, or how thin or fat they are. These are just aspects that give each person individual character.

Phishie from Philly

She looks 6 dollars short of a 5 dollar crack whore.

andrianabukes22

@Loise, you make $27h...good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what i'm doing, Gray21.com

The Maharincess of Franistan

This girl USED TO BE GORGEOUS!!

Now she looks like a NASTY CRACK B*TCH.

Time to leave the Hashish alone, baby.

Joe

Hey Fiona, those drugs appear to be working out very well for you. You look good compared to previous years you dumb biotch. lol

Janis

THC wears down your immune system. Unlike the Kartrasians, she has to work for her money.

Sad sad

I believe she has struggled with anorexia. I hope she does something about it. As a fan I am a bit concerned. Hope she gets better.

HelloDerps

UH... that's definitely not a weeks worth of stress....

manbearpig

there is something seriously wrong with her. if anyone actually clicks through the pictures, they will see some pics of when she was a healthy weight. she could be quite attractive when she was a healthy weight. she is definitely not anymore. she is angelina skinny- and that is awful and deadly.

Raven will kick your ass

Fiona is fine. She is not a train wreck you idiots! She's touring, sharing her gift with the world, making money. What the hell are you doing? Sitting around playing video games? Please! Fiona has always been thin. She's Vegan. It's hard for her to gain weight! WHO TAUGHT YOU GUYS TO BE SO MEAN? You breed so much HATE.