Country Star Jason Aldean

Hot and Heavy w/ 'A.I.' Chick

... Who's NOT His Wife

9/30/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason Aldean and Brittany KerrCountry music superstar Jason Aldean got up close and personal with a former "A.I" contestant ... right in the open at a very public bar on the Sunset Strip. There's just one problem ... he's married to another woman.

TMZ obtained photos of Jason and Season 11 "A.I" contender Brittany Kerr taken on the crowded bar patio area at The Den on Wednesday night -- frequented by locals and tourists always on the hunt for celebrities.

In the photos Aldean and Kerr get very flirty ... hugging, touching each other and at one point it appears Aldean goes in for a kiss.

Aldean --- who performed this weekend in So Cal -- eventually left the bar in a cab without Brittany.

0928_jason_aldean_taxi_sub
Here's the rub, Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who he tied the knot with back in 2001 and they have 2 kids together.

We reached out to Aldean for comment several times but have not heard back. No comment from Kerr either.

Tm8

He came on to me in a bar in LA in 2004. I said, "aren't you married?" and he said, "yeah, so..." I gave him a dirty look and walked away. He came onto me all of about 5 minutes after he met me. I think he's been cheating on her for years.....

There's a problem here

Celebrity type men can be such ***** - literally. If he wasn't in the position to help her get further in what she hopes is a career she most likely wouldn't have given him the time of day. His dicking around shows what a good husband and father he is. Good job Jason.

lbs

I was hoping to say Stalkeratzzi's @TMZ took pictures of the wrong guy BUTT he's knee deep in the DooDoo....

wendy

this guy is at the top of his game with his music, a scandal like this will put him in leann rhimes catagory.

Bruno

Boo Jason. I thought you were better than that.

Awesome

What an ass wipe.

Truth

GOTTA SAY... THIS BRITTANY CHIC IS HOTTER THAN THE WIFE. GOOGLED JESSIC USSERY - GOT THE SAME TYPE BOD BUT THE FACE IS FUGLIER THAN BRITTANY WHO LOOKS LIKE A CARRIE UNDERWOOD WANNABE. EVER NOTICE DUDES WHO CHEAT ALWAYS PICKS CHICS WHO LOOK LIKE THEIR SPOUSE/GF??? JUST SAYIN... #TRUTH!!

South Beach

Everyone knows cells with cameras are everywhere. I'm convinced "getting caught" this way is intentional, the old "I want to break up but don't have the guts, so I'll start a fight and they'll have no choice but to do it for me" story.

Sorry excuse for a man (in this case) who chooses humiliation of their partner over stepping up.

moveover

There's a picture of three guys in the back of a car. I take it ONE of them is Jason Aldean? I've heard of this guy before but don't know what he looks like.Thanks for the great reporting.

Layla

Sorry, just one problem. The guy in the first photo has longer hair and looks thinner. It's a terrible photo. Nice try!

Ih8Taxes

Jason, you got some 'splaining to do!

Awesome

Ok, to clear things up! LOOK AT THE BRACELETS ON THE RIGHT ARM. LOOK AT THE EARRINGS! LOOK AT THE CORNY ASS CHIN HAIR HE HAS GOING ON UNDER THE CHIN! I thought the hair was off but in some it looks longer by the way he is holding his head. You have to look outside the box folks.

justagirl

I really wanted to comes to Jason's defense BEFORE I saw the pictures. Poor guy hasn't probably even woken up yet not realizing the internet is ablaze with these photos. Either there is trouble on the homefront or just one of those nights out on the town with his buddies that ended up in total bad judgement. The girl obviously knew he was married...so let's rememeber, she doesn't appear to be innocent, but rather suspect as the pictures show her up close and personal minus the guilt of hanging all over a married man.

Jen

Whoever he is, I guess he really want to give away half of his money.

Soapy Johnson

They're both idiots. That said, she's hot and here's a good sample of that -- http://placeitonluckydan.com/2012/01/brittany-kerr-goes-to-hollywood/