« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

MLB STAR ANDREW McCUTCHEN

LOOOOOVES

Honey Boo Boo!!!

10/17/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101712_andrew_mccutcheon_launch
Pittsburgh Pirates superstar Andrew McCutchen loves Honey Boo Boo. HE LOVES IT. And he's not afraid to admit it.

McCutchen -- who recently signed a 6-year, $51.5 MILLION contract with the Pirates -- was strollin' through L.A. Live yesterday ... at the same time a Carrie Underwood concert was going on.

McCutchen swears he wasn't at the Underwood show (though he says he is a fan) ... but fessed up about his obsession with the "Honey Boo Boo" show.

He even told us his favorite scene ... and it involves snot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

birdman

He just had an MVP calliber season and was hitting above .370 for a good part of the year and only is getting paid $8.5 million a year? God damn the Pirates got a steal

UZURBRAIN

:-( SMDH

Gretel

I love, love, love Andrew McCutcheon. I hate Honey Boo Boo but if Andy would sit down with me I'd be happy to watch it. Every single episode. Andy? Call me, it's Gretel!

Phishie from Philly

He just got a $51.5 million dollar contract. He will like anything!
Phishie from Philly

Kath

I am with him, I love the Hunny Boo Boo clan. They make me laugh. Alana and June crack me up, would love to meet them sometime.... we could swap redneck stories,, LMAO

Jim in Cali

McCutchen is one of the very few REAL MLBers the Pirates have. Its too bad the crappy ownership will not allow him to be in the playoffs in a Pirates uniform.

Not a Boo Boo lover!

It's pathetic Americans get a kick out of watching ill mannered, overweight white trash that get paid for their stupidity. Look for them to be on Jerry Springer here in a few years.

D

So tired of hearing about Honey Boo Boo. Never watched it, never will. Nothing against everyone who likes it, just my preference. People magazine's "top story" is the little kid eating "sketti" in Beverly Hills. Like no redneck has ever been to BH before.

woodin

Honey Boo Boo draw is like the grossly over weight person sitting on the public beach grooming themselves and you just don't possess the inner strength to stop yourself from looking.

Rich

No wonder the Pirates died.

Stacey

Hey,I see who's in the back ground.I miss him at the store.lol

A.M.D

That child and her whole family are toads.

TMZEatsIt

when I saw this on bleacher report and the caption "From TMZ.com", I thought the show would be TMZ.