« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eva Longoria

I've ALMOST Rid My

Body of Tony Parker

10/22/2012 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria tattoo removed
Eva Longoria has a nasty red blotch on the back of her neck -- and she's probably THRILLED about it ... 'cause it used to be a tattoo of her ex-husband's basketball jersey number.

Back in January, Longoria began laser treatments to erase 3 Tony Parker-inspired tats -- the "NINE" tattoo ... the wedding date tattoo on her wrist ... and Tony's initials (which were put on a very private, undisclosed location).

Tattoo removal doesn't happen overnight -- it takes multiple sessions, which have to be spaced out over several months.

But judging by the way her neck looked in Bev Hills yesterday, Eva's body is just a couple more months away from being a fresh canvas again.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

john

Hahahaha What a total douchebag!!!

diamondsaredumb

I thought it said "june". Worst tatoo ever.

Gumah

I used the like this woman until she became an unabashed Obama worshipper and started being disrespectful in the process. I wish she would go away.

TheRealJerseyShore

She should have gotten rid of it just because its a terrible tat. That E on the end looks like a bat. Like the Batman signal.

Katie

She is an idiot..."nine" has to mean how many brain cells she has left!

Katie

She is an idiot..."nine" has to mean how many brain cells she has left!

kat

That was a ****ty tatt anyways! I couldn't even read it, I thought it said DUNE

palermo

Don't kid yourself, her skin will NEVER look like it did before she permanently ruined it with an ugly tattoo

Joybubble55

You are a rude idiot after the comment she made about Romney... I won't go and see any If her movies... Not that she is an celebrity... Just a Prett face but stupid...

j

She should do the same with the tatoo on her a** that says Obama 2012.

Poule

Hahaha ! Can't be more ridiculous than that, those girls are still 14 years old, hide it girl, this is so nasty and the proof that there is air in your brain.
To start with, the idea is dead stupid, we've seen it everywhere already, just "think".
Angelina could have given you advices, and many more women I don't recall.
Hum what if he comes back !??

Jerry in Dallas

I don' t like tattoos. I think they're stupid and can't understand why anyone would choose to get one. After all, the human body is beautiful and if you like yourself, why would you choose to try to embellish it? I think tattoos are for poseurs and people who don't have a lot of self esteem. Sorry if that bothers people but look at Eva's photos and try to tell me that they're a wise choice. NOT!!!

buggaz

Idiot woman tattooing her body. Guess explains her idiocy in other recent matters. Laser your brain moonbat.

DallasJacq

It's stupid enough to put one tattoo of a someone's name or something similar, but she did THREE! So dumb.

Throwback kid

Eva should just get a tat that says LOSER! that way no matter how many young boys she dates she will never have to remove the tattoo because Eva will always be a loser. Eva should take some more acting lessons, at the Democratic convention her speech was awful, just Eva screaming into a mike while trying to read her speech

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments