Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez

Disastrous Dinner Date

Selena Storms Out

11/17/2012 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1117-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-fame-flynet-leavingJustin Bieber and Selena Gomez got in an epic argument during dinner Friday and let's just say ... they didn't even make it to the appetizer.

A source inside the San Fernando Valley Japanese restaurant tells TMZ ... the "couple" had an argument while inside the restaurant and Selena left less than 10 minutes into the meal. Justin quickly followed with his head bowed.

According to a photog on scene ... Selena drove home with Justin trailing a few minutes behind. When Justin got to her place ... she denied him entrance at the gate and Bieber drove off.

1117-justin-bieber-fame-flynet-deniedCould this be the final straw in this tween romance? We doubt it, but stay tuned ...

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

peterjb

their young, leave them be

peterjb

their young, leave them be

CJ

Is Justin a Fem boy? he sure dresses like one.

max is sooo hotttt

First of all, Biebs come on and dress a bit better. You look like a wet rat... Secondly, I call BS-- I bet this is PR similar to the stolen computer thingy. Because, really- there is no reason to display all this, when they could hide it. Nope--- PR Stunt. And Harvey, tell Maxx I said "Hey Gorgeous!"

arschi

I HATE SELENA GOMEZ!!!-.-'

christy

if someone i was supposed to be on a date with showed up dressed the way he did, i would walk out on him too

M.s Trey Songz Neverson

they should just stay together and stop breaking up and getting back together because they both know they still have feelings for each other . whatever happen push it aside or deal with and try to fix it because you 2 are the most beautiful couple i ever seen in my life come on you been dating for 2 years try to make it . GET BACK TOGETHER GET MARRIED IF YOU HAVE 2

Anon

What the **** is he wearing?

Ateisha

as a non fan of them both selena should have known better than to date some1 younger than her ............they both deserv better

Wicked September

At first, I thought what the hell is she wearing then I realized It was a super absorbency kind of day.

He seems like such a douchey little punk...

stephanie

First off if I was going out to dinner with a guy that wanted to make up, he better show up dressed better than that. But then again I would wear something better than what she wore to a restaurant. He would have gotten beat up at my high school for dressing like that. Hell, he should get beat up now for dressing like a nerd. Those pants remind me of MC Hammers pants just the skinny version.

Charles Sansing

Why does Justin dress like an idiot! All that money and a beautiful mom and gorgeous girlfriend, millions of adoring fans and he dresses like a BLIND MORON. I wouldn't be seen dead with a person who went out looking like that! Selena is beautiful , why she even looked twice at skinny pimple faced ugly justin is beyond my understanding.

noName

hes wearin harem pants you retards. Grow up! and STOP with the ****in lesbian comments ITS BEEN PLAYED OUT ALREADY TRY SOMETHIN NEW DUMB ASSES

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20