Gabriel Aubry's Face

Bruised & Beaten

[PHOTOS]

11/24/2012 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Gabriel Aubry's Face Bruised and Beat Up
It's pretty clear who got the worst of the brutal Thanksgiving Day fight outside Halle Berry's house -- Gabriel Aubry is a swollen, bruised mess after Halle's fiance Olivier Martinez rocked him in the face.

Gabriel was photographed Friday in L.A., a day after his violent showdown with Olivier put him in the hospital with a broken rib and serious face contusions -- including one NASTY swollen shiner.

Olivier clearly got the better of the fight, but still screwed up his hand and his neck.

1122_halle_berry_olivier_martinez_fight_arriving_friends_house_nahla_article_splash
TMZ broke the story ... Gabriel was arrested for battery after allegedly attacking Olivier at Halle's house.

After Gabriel allegedly pushed and struck Olivier in the shoulder, Halle's fiance cold-cocked her baby daddy in the face. There are conflicting accounts as to whether Gabriel was rendered unconscious.

As we reported, a judge issued an emergency protective order against Gabriel, requiring him to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Olivier, and Nahla.

rumsrite

And the broken rib will hurt for 2 months. Hope he gets some justice

Madge

From all the pictures I have seen after this fight, I see no physical evidence of a fist nor finger being laid on Olivier! That man has all the injuries of the aggresor and none of the victim. Something smells seriously rotten in Denmark and I hope that either the surveilance videos turn up undoctored or someone on Miss Berrys payroll will let their morals guide them into telling the truth. Oh and if Gabriel has to keep 100 yards away because of this then surely Olivier should too!

LK

GABRIEL SHD SUE OLIVER 4 THE DAMAGES 2 HIS FACE HE IS A MODEL & HE MESSED UP HIS FACE UP
ALSO OLIVER SHD & STILL CAN B CHG'D 2
LASTLY THE JUDGE MIGHT TURN ARD & SAY OLIVER CAN'T B ARD THE CHILD
SURE WLD B FUNNY 4 THIS ALL 2 BACK FIRE IN HALLE'S FACE !!! LOL

Luis

Oh no not the moneymaker... meanwhile, Halle is sacrificing a small cat for her prayers answered.

Truth

TOTAL F*CKERY!! DUDE WAS SET UP. IMMA SURE THE BITCH CONTACTED SOME LAWYER FRIEND OF HERS... AND SAID GEE, IF HE GETS VIOLENT ON MY PROPERTY AND FIGHTS MY CURRENT BOY TOY OF THE DAY DOES THAT COUNT IN STRIPPING CUSTODY OF HIS DAUGHTER? YEA, IF THE PICS AND VIDS SHOW UP ON TMZ... NOW THE BITCH AND BOY TOY CAN MOVE TO FROG LAND, GET CHASED BY PAPS, AND KILLED SMASHING A CONCRETE WALL. SOUND FAMILIAR? KARMA'S A BITCH. #TRUTH!!

SMASHED

I hate you Halle Barry. You lowlife POS. You set Gabriel up and you know it. Nahla will hate your guts as she learns what a bitch you are.

DiM

Drunken Martinez obviously wanted to beat Gabriel's Money Maker. TMZ - why do you keep failing to mention that Gabriel was NOT arrested by any police officer? The whole process is an absolute joke and the restraining order is not gonna stick.
Nahla will know what happened and will find it hard to forgive her Mom having this happen.

Nxd4b

Two words: SET UP! I will never watch another Halle Berry movie again. Well ok let's be honest I never really watched them before. You suck Halle, and I hope this backfires in your face more than Catwoman did

AlwaysOnTimeB

Funny how people are taking sides in this issue. Yes, a father has every right to see his child, however, none of us knows what really goes on behind closed doors. I grew up with a father that everyone thought was the sweetest man, but I lived with him. He was nothing like what people thought he was. He would smile and treat everyone nice in public, but at home, he was a very mean man. When I grew up, I married a man just like him, even though I didn't know it at the time. Same thing, very sweet and kind in public, but a whole different story at home. How dare people sit here and judge one or the other! Unless you have lived with that person, you have NO idea what they are really like. I remember people saying "your dad is the sweetest man," I couldn't even reply, because I didn't want to lie. Don't be so quick to judge people based upon what you read in the press, because chances are, you don't know the truth either way.

LK

HALLE'S NUTS
LIKE SHE IS A CRAZY CHARACTER RIGHT OUT OF A DAYTIME SOAP LMAO

Diamond Goddess!

No man this handsome should have his face beat like that!
(Plus, his face is [lliterally!] his business.)
Maybe that was precisely their plan!
Look, Halle's dad abandoned her and she's doing EVERYTHING she can to make SURE her daughter suffers the same fate.
This is BEYOND evil!
Nahla is also MORE beautiful than Halle, and I'm sure there'll be Hell to pay for that as she grows up.
That kid needs to be taken away from Halle, stat!
Olivier cheats on Halle, just like EVERY other woman he's ever been with.
This "engagement" is pure B.S.!!!
This is hardly enough to make it OK for them to move to France. They are SO stupid!!!
Read elsewhere that there is security footage of the WHOLE thing, lols.
Methinks Halle and Olivier are in for some big trouble here.
(BTW--Olivier and Gabriel look strangely alike when their pix are side-by-side! Interesting.)

IKnowthismuch

Aww swing at an older man and look at what happens to that so called model. Anger Management will do you some good in your like, time to go back and get some help. Somewhere down the line, you will probably swing out at your own daughter in anger.

Spilled Milk

If halle was a pale faced white broad, all you clowns would be bleeding hearts but bcuz she is black, she is a bitch right?...you dumb pop junkies are forgetting the abusive nature of this punk ass dude..all of the disrespect and violent behavior he dished out that led up to the divorce..she carried his child and he still abused her mentally and physically..not only did he abuse her, he used racism in his abuse just to hurt her..yeah halle has a questionable history regarding mental health but that doesnt excuse her from wanting to protect her child and self...but once again I say, if halle was a pale faced white bitch, you clowns would sing a completely different song..

Celeb Gossip Addict

I don't agree with Gabe being ordered to stay away from Nahla unless there is a piece of this altercation we are not aware of. But Gabe started the fight. People seem to feel sorry for Gabe because he got the s h i t beat of him and are ignoring the fact that he assaulted Olivier twice before Gabe was knocked the f u c k out. Usually I'm on Gabe's side, but this time he was wrong.

Jorge

This is so sickening. I can't believe how bad they messed up his face. I say they because it was Halle who made all this happen. She and Olivier are both evil and I hope Gabriel gets custody of his daughter. I also hope both Halle and Olivier have to pay Gabriel millions for the damage they've done to his career. They basically ended it.