Jessica Simpson

The Super Secret

Weight Watchers Diet Plan

11/26/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1121_jessica_simpson_pcn_getty
Jessica Simpson
kept herself to a strict Weight Watchers regimen in order to lose SIXTY POUNDS after her pregnancy -- a regimen filled with low-fat smoothies, protein, and veggies -- and TMZ has obtained her 4-month crash diet plan.

The plan -- crafted by Jessica's former private chef -- closely follows the WW point system, with fancy homemade menu items like egg white omelets, chicken satays, whipped chick peas, soba noodles, and shrimp skewers.

1121_jessica_menu_launch
It all kicked off in July with a 15-day smoothie diet: 5 days of 3 smoothies a day (with 2 healthy snacks); 5 days of 2 smoothies a day (2 healthy snacks, 1 meal); and 5 days of 1 smoothie day (with 2 snacks and 2 meals).

For a while, it didn't look as if she'd lose any weight at all -- at least based on her terrible WW commercial -- so we gotta say ... we're impressed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

cherry

That's an awful diet and she's going to gain it and more back when she falls off the wagon.

spokenword

F--- it, just keep eating. You're a milf now.

GLaDOS

It's almost as if it's 2005 again and she's still relevant. Ok.. it's not at all.

Seriously

Time to get out the daisy dukes

blos675

Um...I didn't think that was a terrible WW commercial at all. Let's go Jessica!

Me

I guess that she has a personal trainer and all the day long to do sport in order to respect her WW contract...

thestupid

So she ate less.... and moved more!

soberandsmober

Please. No one can convince me that she didn't have lipo. And this, to me, proves it. Releasing her menu? Come on now.......cal.cu.lated!

WallFreddie

my buddy's step-mother makes $73/hour on the laptop. She has been fired for five months but last month her pay was $16532 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more View More

LK

4SURE LIPO & OTHER THGS GASTRIC BYPASS ETC SHE DID IT ALL WHATEVER ALL HER $$$ CLD BUY

LK

I THK THEY MISSED SUCKING SOME FAT FM UNDER HER CHIN

who dat

There's no way she lost that weight in 4 months eating the crap that weight watchers pedals. Weight watcher put her name on it, but the diet wasn't the frozen crap they sell.

Susan62509

Wouldn't it have been a lot easier by NOT pigging out when she was pregnant?

Reg

I am wondering if she breast fed?If so that is the greatest way to lose weight after having a child.
If she lost the weight by eating less and exercising well good for her. I suspect that there might have been anasthetic involved at some stage and a gastric band thrown into the mix.

forreal

Anyone notice how she's always wearing loose-fitting tops and black pants whenever she's photographed? Also, boot-cuts elongate and make legs look longer. That's the oldest slimming trick in the book to make your legs look leaner (trust mean, all I wear are boot-cuts). While I have no doubt she's lost weight, I think they're stretching the truth a bit about the amount.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments