« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Ultimate Fighter' Star

Gruesome Penis Injury

In HORRIFIC Sex Accident

12/17/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1217_ray_elbe_article
**WARNING -- YOU CANNOT UNREAD THIS STORY ... AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE YOU CRINGE **

... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A MAN.

... OK, LAST WARNING

... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS MESSED UP.

OK, HERE WE GO ...

MMA fighter Ray Elbe -- who competed on "Ultimate Fighter 9" -- had to be rushed to a hospital in Malaysia earlier this month and required 10 stitches ... after he BROKE HIS PENIS during sex.

Elbe told the whole story -- in painfully graphic detail -- on an MMA website ... explaining how he was having sex with his GF, who was "on top" ... when she bounced a little too high, and crunched Ray's erect penis.

According to Ray, his penis "fractured" ... and "blood was everywhere." Ray says he immediately passed out from the pain.

Ray says he was rushed to a nearby hospital ... and underwent emergency surgery to close the wound and repair a "slight tear" in his urinary tube.

Elbe says the pain was so severe after the surgery, his johnson was "throbbing with each heart beat."

Elbe says he expects to make a full recovery -- and was ordered to take "anti-erection pills" for two weeks.

The fighter says he learned a hard lesson from the experience -- and will never let his GF be "on top" ever again.

Elbe also explained, "In an attempt to make it up to me ... [my GF] has promised me a threesome of my choice when we get to the Philippines ... which usually has some solid talent."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bigrob80305

I had the same injury and needed NO SURGERY and was back in business after a week!

I'm Rick James!

anon.

TMI!

Herenthere

In order to make it up to you?!?!?!? Holy **** as of she meant to hurt you!!! U were just as into it as she was at the time so I really don't think it warrants a promise of ruining your relationship with a threesome! What a pig! Both of them!

amazinglybored

And then he'll get an STD from the person in the Philippines.

CLINT

Oooohh!! The boys at TMZ just love their penis stories.

ithoughtitwasgum

I once chopped my boyfriends d*ck off because he bought me a fake chanel bag..x

TEAM LAMMY

I believe it !. It happened to someone I know. Slow it down bro

drgnFlyWlf10

Eww a Philipino girl to have a 3some with, they stink like fish

Truth is

Ouch....

jdub

I'm sorry I broke your penis, to recover lets mutually contract a disease from a Filipino hooker.

Yaya12

I saw a show that was describing how a penis can break during sex. They had an animation of a women on top bouncing. The lady came down at a certain angle and broke it. That's one reason why I hardly ever get on top.

Habib

It happened to me the worst part I didn't get anti erection pills so the stich came of on one morning erection, that's pain

Masoman

Let this be a Warning - Don't let a chick play - Hippity Hop on your junk ! Ouch !!

fargone

If I was going to break my dic...ah, penis, I would want it to be in someplace called Maylaysia and be taken to one of their state of the art clinics for repairs.

jeff

I had to take anti-erection pills for a while, 2 placebos and a picture of Kim Kardasian

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments