Kim Kardashian

Goes Bump in the Night

1/7/2013 7:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0107_kim_kardashian_PCNShowing the first itty bitty signs of a baby bump, newly pregnant media sensation Kim Kardashian rocked a sexy strapless form-fitting blue dress to dinner in Miami this weekend.

While this may be her first baby, Kim has never been shy about showing off her beautiful girls.

pookiewookie

She looks hideous!

Kristen

What is the world is she wearing??

graylady

Hmmmm can't wait for "momanger" to roll out the official "baby bump" let's make money shots, i can see it now, ultrasound shots of the future kardashian offspirng. Chaaa chinggg! cash going to roll in...

TJ

She has more money than we will ever see in a lifetime-so the girl ain't no dummy. Taste in men is
questionable. She is bound & determined to have black men only?? That's a done deal now.

Donna Borges

The girl is fat!! Pregnant or not, she's FAT!!! In other pictures of her in that dress inside the restaurant; her arm is raised, and all you can see is fat literally hanging off her.
I've never watched any reality shows, nor do I plan to, nor do I waste my money on rag magazines. However, when I have nothing to do, I go to these
sites, skim over the article to get the gist, and go to the comments. I swear, some of you people are better than any comedy show I've ever seen.
And I do agree that this girl and her mother are two morally bankrupt people.

DaveT

Nice dress just could use some silver trim at the bottom to even it out

deedeed

she'll probably still be trying to wear this awful dress when she's 9 mos pregnant.

browneyedbeauty85

She looks amazing!!!! She's preggo ppl.. geesh! The she's fat comments wth, her ass maybe.. eat ur cheeseburger

pumkin

She need to get a life. Just want to be like her sister. she is a whore just like her mom our don't want her ass or no one else. ps gave your husband back his stuff.Paris should left her whore bath butt along from jump

me

That baboon in her belly is gonna get big.

Sanctuaryforall

Every pic I have seen of this pretty faced big lady she has the same pair of too tight black pointy spike heeled pumps on. Every picture. Hey, get some new shoes these have had it and they are not that flattering all the time. Seriously.

Kelly

That's what you call itty bitty??

Diamond Smiles

I am hoping two negative parents will create a positive baby! No clue what anymoe sees in Kanye. His ego is bigger than he!

CarolO

Another Kardashian that just has babies without bothering to get married. But what the heck. These girls could be like their mother who does get married but then cheats on her husbands.

rachael

you can barely tell she is pregnant