Kim Kardashian

Goes Bump in the Night

1/7/2013 7:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0107_kim_kardashian_PCNShowing the first itty bitty signs of a baby bump, newly pregnant media sensation Kim Kardashian rocked a sexy strapless form-fitting blue dress to dinner in Miami this weekend.

While this may be her first baby, Kim has never been shy about showing off her beautiful girls.

elizabeth coberly

whoopti doo da de who cares weve all been prego the damn kardashians r soo flippin overrated coniving money grubbing rats they haveno morals no selfrespect.They dont even care about each other ,only ways to manipulate and use each other in money making schemes . Poor Kanye.And theres another divorce in the horizon just all money making stunts all it is

clmr33

Who cares!!!

christine

Why does she think we all want to see her top half? That's just as fake as her persona--if she has one....

billie

You all need a Life ... I mean come on you can tell you all are just haters cuz she has everything u all dont! She is going to be a Great mom and she has a FAb body so she looks good in everything she wears! Get a LIFE ppl For real!!! KK All the way!! :)

billie

She is FAB!!! Love her!

kelly

dumbest title ever! Every single day the baby bump is bigger than ever until she gives birth. Why would you think this was a good, catchy, title. She is like 4 months pregnant...she has a baby bump that appears about 4 months along. geez!

ava

She is going to be sooooo big her ass will qualify as another planet. She is a horror with a w. period no matter how much money she has. TRASH ATTRACTED TRASH. Her baby will be one ugly brat.

MICHELLE

What part don't you people get she is pregnant! Some women gain little weight some get really big regardless, SHE IS PREGNANT some women have bigger bones or child bearing hips.

dar44dd

thank the day is coming for the fake woman called kardashian sisters lies all will come out. It all comes out in the wash

Frogmore

She's gonna turn into a cow, and that's a strange dress. It looks like she has butt cheeks in the front (and back). Did Kanye pick that mess out for her?

BigM

Come on guys be nice!? She a great actress...oh wait no she's not! She's a great athlete...oh wait no she not! She's a great mind...oh wait not she's not...she's just gives good mind.

Rittu

She's carrying what appears to be dry cleaning while wearing the black dress.... She looks great! Pay attention to what ur looking at b4 commenting

L

Is she famous for acting,singing, directing, working hard even? NOOOOOOOO she is famous for opening her legs and having A fat ass and 2 utters on her chest which army even real. The way the kardashians talk is so fake I can't even wrap my head around . I feel sorry for Scott disick, for f sake kourtney let the guy live a little, Kloe I have no prob with she seems the realist out of them all, Kim needs to reAlize as does everyone else that loves her is that ur famous for being a slut nothing more defiantly nothing less. Get a grip ppl why don't we all open our legs and "leak it on Internet" and mabey we will be famous too. Chris kardashian should not be proud that her daughter font something like that but then again their all money hungry whores that she couldn't care as long as she makes millions. Grow up, I would never be proud of myself knowing I made my millions from opening my legs and showing everyone. That's disgraceful, and before anyone goes ahead and says I'm jealous believe me I would never envy someone that has made millions from lieing being a whore and fake.

Karen

That's not a baby bump...she hasn't **** in a week.

noles

She always wears the tackiest clothes.