« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bar Refaeli Makeout Nerd

I'm a Sex Symbol Now

2/4/2013 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0204_bar_godaddy

Bar Refaeli
's mouth has the power to turn a regular man into a bona fide Casanova ... 'cause that geek she sucked face with in the Go Daddy commercial says chicks have been all over his jock ever since the spot aired.

The lucky sonofabitch in the commercial is Jesse Heiman who tells TMZ his life has completely changed in the past week ... and obviously, all for the better.

"I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar.”

But the interest from the ladies isn't just from the cyber variety -- Jesse explains, "I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”

Jesse tells us his career has also exploded ... saying, "There are lots of inquiries coming in to my agent and manager, their phone has been ringing off the hook, but they are really letting me enjoy the moment right now.”

So what's the lesson here? If you're a struggling actor who wants to bang more chicks ... just make out with a supermodel. Works every time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Truth

Never got what all the fuss was about her. She so so at best. Leo dumped her pretty fast too.

b

The sound was gross. He could **** her. Hot chicks like nice guys.

Debbie

That was hideous to watch and HEAR! Ick.

Pudding Tang

I thought that was Jonah Hill........ she sets the 'bar' low.

dick

If i was a girl, I wouldn't even let him touch my boob. Wonder if he even got a hard on after 45 takes.

whocares

it was so gross. slurp slurp...bar did not seem excited. At least he will get laid now...

KicksandGiggles

So nevermind if he is a decent guy, all that matters is that he sucked face on the boob tube with a model. How shallow have we going to get? No wonder we are in deep Doo Doo in this country.

LMT

The "ICK" factor on that commercial was through the roof for me.

Made it Past 27

HE IS BETTER LOOKING THAN HER

Waka Waka Waka

U just lifted all the nerds status up au notch..lol..I bet everyone at JPL is walking a lil taller this morning........ waka waka wakaaaaa

Googie

You've got to admit that commercial got our attention. If Kim Kardashian got fame & fortune for her video, why can't this guy get some attention for this commercial. Enjoy it Jesse.

I am Spartacus

would have taken me more than 65 takes to do that commercial. "oops i messed up, we need to start again." "TAKE 200"

I'm A Lawyer

Believe it or not, that guy has been in a ton of stuff. From Spiderman, to The Social Network. Entourage, to NCIS. Here's a montage of everything he's been in http://youtu.be/IdEBu7ODVk8

John dowser

that was the nastiest commercial I have ever seen. It literaly made me sick to my stomach. Stupid dumb commercial, no wonder Leo left that broad...

The Ghost of John Lennon

The oppression and misuse of women is not new to America, or American culture, but many see a crisis of misogynistic and racist elements that are damaging the soul of the nation and hurting children, women and men in the process. Black women, in particular, have historically been portrayed as sexual objects to justify slavery, rape, sexual abuse and denial of respect and opportunity. Negative messages solely concerned with “hotness” and sex appeal are also being pushed on adolescents and younger girls in a dangerous way. The consequences of the sexualization of girls in media today are very real and are likely to be a negative influence on girls’ healthy development.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments