Chris Brown Valet Incident

NEW VIDEO

MORE VIOLENT THREATS

3/7/2013 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030713_chris_brown_2_v2_launch
TMZ has obtained NEW VIDEO of the Chris Brown valet incident ... in which it's clear -- BROWN THREATENED THE VALET.

The new footage shows Chris cussing at the valet in front of PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, CA -- where Brown had just attended a charity event for inner city youth.

The valet had asked for the $10 fee before handing Brown the keys -- but Chris refused to pay because he was only at the event for a short time and didn't feel it was fair.

Chris exploded in anger ... getting right in the valet's face and yelling, "Gimme my f*cking keys ... f*ck ten dollars."

Then comes the threat -- "Gimme my keys ... we gonna turn this whole spot up ... I promise you."

Translation -- WE'LL GET VIOLENT IF YOU DON'T HAND OVER THE KEYS.

That's when someone from Brown's camp appears to give the valet $10 ... and Brown snatches his keys back and says, "Funky ass ten dollars."

Jay

Thank you for the translation TMZ. I did not take "Chris Brown" in high school.

clive

I called virgina and he's not on probation in that state anymore. I have a different take on this. Yes, he did attempt theft of service. My main concern is he looks drunk. No one has the right to drive drunk or high or whatever. He has that drunk crazy face and gets that liquid courage and then won't pay ten dollah. No one should drive drunk. He's gonna wreck that pretty car and kill someone. Please P.D. follow this guy and bust him for driving on substances. I pray that no one in a car in his path gets hit and killed. Nobody get on the roads with Chris Brown around. Seriously, the guy is gonna drive drunk and kill someone. Why isn't anyone driving for him??????

DeeMaree

The fuse is burning...tick tick tick

QueenB

Chris B= DOG ****.

Kev the Realist

He is an angry gay woman beating punk, who is so full of himself, that he is real briave when he posse is with him. He longs in a cage with all the other animals who think that they are better than everyone else. The Valet should have called the cops. Someone needs to teach this punk ass bitch how to act in public and save your comments that he is young and misunderstood. He is a complet douchbag and behaves like the ghetto rat POS that he really is.

diva

Making such a big deal over 10$...and still he would gladly throw thousands at a dirty stripper's ass...

RD

What's sad is to see such of low life punk like Brown driving nice cars. He only deserves to be driving a beat up Pinto or Gremlin. I wish he'd just go away or 6 feet under.

Modernliving

A thug doesn't have huge security guards protecting him. He's a punk *ss b*tch.

Gary760

He has no problems making it rain but can't afford 10 bucks?

Give me a break

I Was About To Say

Wow, Chris "I'm a thug always will be" Brown is beotchin' about $10??? He must not have any money.

I Was About To Say

We can only hope that HE will get Boo'ed at his next...concert.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Oops, I just accidentally emailed Chris "Bozo the Clown" Brown's probation officer with a link to that video.... Should I not have done that? Oh well, I'm sure everything will be fine ha ha....

moe

Chris is a HUGE PIECE OF SH*T!!!!!! Like he can't afford $10. ASSH*LE! GROW UP!

Decker

$10 HAHAHA - Making it rain - the true story !!!!!

Diana

Captain Douche Bag owes a member of his posse $10 bucks and then some for helping prevent his going to jail. He was right there on the cusp of doing something really stupid when one of his friends came through with that 10. He should be so embarrassed about this video! Seriously Rihanna? You think that's attractive behavior? Acting like a cheap bully (AFTER leaving a CHARITY event for CHILDREN) over $10 that was the stated price for parking? Whatever. I can't wait for TMZ's coverage of his next douchebaggery where his posse doesn't step up in time and he winds up in jail again. He and Lindsay Lohan need to hang out and discuss how lucky they are that they both dodge legal bullets like it is their job....oh wait, it is their job.