Chris Brown Valet Incident

NEW VIDEO

MORE VIOLENT THREATS

3/7/2013 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030713_chris_brown_2_v2_launch
TMZ has obtained NEW VIDEO of the Chris Brown valet incident ... in which it's clear -- BROWN THREATENED THE VALET.

The new footage shows Chris cussing at the valet in front of PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, CA -- where Brown had just attended a charity event for inner city youth.

The valet had asked for the $10 fee before handing Brown the keys -- but Chris refused to pay because he was only at the event for a short time and didn't feel it was fair.

Chris exploded in anger ... getting right in the valet's face and yelling, "Gimme my f*cking keys ... f*ck ten dollars."

Then comes the threat -- "Gimme my keys ... we gonna turn this whole spot up ... I promise you."

Translation -- WE'LL GET VIOLENT IF YOU DON'T HAND OVER THE KEYS.

That's when someone from Brown's camp appears to give the valet $10 ... and Brown snatches his keys back and says, "Funky ass ten dollars."

Wow ...

He will kill someone one day, or be the cause of a death by sending his "posse" of thugs to "turn the whole spot up". Nothing but a punk a$$!

dreamer4u

Chris Brown is a PUNK!

Kirabu

He seems to be getting more crazy everyday. He needs to be put away before he hurts someone, besides Rhianna. Don't like her either.

ThatTrini

Like I want to be down for Chris but C'mon son you have to draw the line somewhere...didnt you say you get what he gets in ten years, in two days!! #payup

TheTruth

He's a fawkin idiot yo, self-absorbed piece of ish. Enjoy it while it last fool cause fame don't last forever, but being an a zzhole does, you will probably be parking cars soon cause i'm pretty sure you will end up a broke a zz.

disinterested

By himself, he's nothing.

Los Pepes

CHRISSY CHIPMUNK PUNK BROWN

Itoldu

When the hell is someone bigger,nastier,richer & with a bigger entourage, gonna drop this ******* to the ground once & for all ???????

mike w

Same ***** as always standing behind his "boyz". Bet he wouldn't talk that **** to them good old boys in Bama, Fla or Ark

jay.DONskies

Someone just needs to beat his ass!! I wish I was the valet!

thegamemk

Id pay $10 to punch him and everyone of his fans in the face

ACrumb27

He is such a *****, I would key his car as he was driving past me

whateveryou

Bhwahahahaha, he wants to be somebody important - don't he? hehehehehe, ahhh me. I guess he could scare like, a new puppy , if he yelled loud enough :P

Jericho Morton

And what do you think would have happened to the parking attendant, working for a bloody living, if he hadn't collected the fee? What do you bet that poor guy would have had to pay for this POS.

Iris Myandowski

remember back when we were little and they'd say about a bully "Someday that kid is going to pull that sh*t on the wrong man". I cannot WAIT for that day with this douchenozzle