« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

Sits For Deposition

I Really Did Love Him

3/21/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0320-kim-kardashian-laura-wasser-x17
Kim Kardashian secretly sat for her deposition Tuesday in L.A. ... and she testified under oath that when she accepted Kris Humphries' proposal of marriage and when she said "I do," she really did love him.

TMZ has learned ... the deposition was taken at the offices of Kim's lawyer ... disso queen Laura Wasser (the pic was taken on their way in). It lasted 9 hours.

Kris Humphries' lawyer probed for evidence that Kim defrauded Kris and only married him to goose ratings for her reality show, but we're told Kris didn't make any headway. He's shooting for an annulment based on fraud, but sources say the depo didn't help his case.

Get this ... Kris did NOT show up for the depo. His lawyer made a big stink in court that  Kris had a right to be there. He didn't even have a game on Tuesday.

As for the reality show ... we're told Kim testified it played no part in her decision to tie the knot.   Other than that, we've learned Kris' lawyer, Lee Hutton, did not ask much at all about the reality show and whether it was staged. Hutton has made numerous threats that he would blow the lid off the reality show during the trial, so it's surprising he virtually ignored it in Kim's depo.

Kim has been gunning for a divorce for almost a year-and-a-half. The trial is set for May 6.

0207_kim_kris_happier_times_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Annie

Perjury....and who dresses in lace and satin for a deposition??Oh.I forgot...this is a tacky Kardashian.

Kev the Realist

She really really loved him for less than 72 days. She is a talentless, stupid, ugly , fat, gypsy whore who will do anything and anyone ( black) at the drop of a hat. Take you gay boyfriend and disappear, TRAMP.

Lola

If you love your new husband whom you just married, maybe you'd let him move his belongings into "your" house, instead of saying that it irritates you to have him around and you don't want his stuff in your house. That's what she said right after the wedding.

I don't believe any report of what came out of that deposition today. I'll wait for the trial. I'm sure in 9 hours, they got some information from her.

And some of you posters had me really laughing. You're much funnier than the TMZ hooligans.

IndyMike

As much as I despise the Kardashians, Kris is being a little bitch! Move on man! I think Kris is so obsessed with the spotlight he can't let it go. Move on man. F'n loser

zelda

Love???? The only love a Kardashian has is for themselves and money. That baby is going to be pimped for every dime it can earn.

Ginger

I'm shocked! KrisJ missed a golden opportunity here. She could have sold tickets to this deposition. I know I'd have forked over the $ to sit and listen and watch Kim squirm.

TJ

She still doesn't look pregnant.
A little over dressed?
Why all the black ladies?
The farce continues---

msmoeliss

I wish Kris would have been there. His presence there would have made it more uncomfortable for this ugly fat cow.

TJ

Did she have them smell her secretions? Kourtney & Khloe can show everyone how to do it.

LISA

The only thing I believe about this story is that Kim did her deposition. TMZ always portrays this family in a positive light, which is sickening.

david 183

Skank

crossj906

"just as Hazel answered I didn't even know that someone able to earn $8792 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you see this web site

------------------- www.wow93.com -----------------------------
"

Oval Beach

Damn...Kim is a BEAST!!!!

Kayan Phoenix

If she did, why when she was having concerns about her marriage, she talked to Everyone BUT her husband, she never wanted to be married to him, or she would have tried!!

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO