Lindsay Lohan

Still Clubbing

This Time with New Beau

3/24/2013 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0324_the_party_continues_LINDSAY_launch
Lindsay Lohan
continued her weekend of partying before rehab ... hitting a club in Santa Monica last night with a few friends ... including her rumored new man, Avi Snow.

LiLo was there to watch Avi's band play. We're told she left around midnight (kinda early for her, no?).

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay spent her Friday night drinking inside a club in San Diego, where spies say she asked to be served vodka from carafes, instead of bottles, so she wouldn't be seen with alcohol bottles on her table.

In is unclear if Lindsay was drinking last night as well. In the pics she's drinking San Pellegrino.

Lilo has only just recently started dating Snow, who plays guitar for the indie band City of the Sun. It was his band's concert in New York last week that made Lindsay skip her flight back to Los Angeles ... which started the chain reaction of events that led to her being late to court.

Heidi

Seriously TMZ????? You're sooo obsessed with this girl it's unbelievable.....

★★★★ Lindsay Speaks The Truth ★★★★

Hope that new guy wears a triple rubber.

And has health insurance,he's going to need it.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I said in a previous thread that the Lohan threads would come in rapid-fire succession, since she has to sell these stories to pay for her rehab.

Vinsetta

WGAS who she's using and f-ing, and vice versa? And the water bottle, yeah picture of health. Girl loves her vodka but that's her little secret.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Did y'all see the pics? She's fvckin LOADED!

Mumra the Ever Living

FORGIVE ME AVI SNOW, FOR I HAVE DOUBTED YOU'RE TRUE INTENTIONS!!!!!!
When I first heard about Lohan and this guy named Avi, I quite frankly thought he was going to use her beauty and talent to further his career - I thought just like Max George he was just using her. I now realize nothing could be farther from the truth.
How could I have been so wrong? These guys are obviously on the fast track to success! Here I thought they were just another band, but look at that room. That club must hold three, four, maybe FIVE dozen people!!
Oh yeah, this fuqueing guy is on his the way to the BIG TIME! I just hope this moke has gotten all his shots. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha
HONEST TO GOD TMZ, STOP BUYING STORIES FROM THIS SKANK AND HER FRIENDS !!!!!

Jamey Hunter

I guess this fool figures any publicity no matter how negative is worth it to him.

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey Maddy, look what just popped up on everyones favorite Lindsay Lohan Tribute page!!!!!!

Vinsetta

Mark my words, she's not going to go to any kind of rehab easily. She will have to be dragged in and it will be drama filled. Right now, she's pointing out to the courts that she doesn't have a "problem". So if she has no "problem", what can she contribute to say group activity when they share experiences? "I'm Lindsay and I'm not an alcoholic. Pass".

DeeMaree

Ah Lindsey. Predictable as ever. Stay on that course you crazy thing. You will have no one except yourself to blame for the consequences.

judy jetson

YIPEE!!!!! More Lindsay stories!! Keep them coming Harvey!!!

seamus

I can't believe anyone would kiss her? A sloppy BJ with a couple of hundred condoms but kissing that mouth? No ****ing way!!

Chuck D of Valpo

Tonight's episode is "Poor LieLo. Pour LieLo."
Like grains of cocaine thru a coke grinder, so are the days of her life.

Hulahoop84

She has absolutely no respect for the law, or herself. Lock her up and throw away the key, please!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Maybe Blohan figures if she 'dates' DJ's and band peeps it gives her an excuse to club?

'Your Honor, I'm just drinking 'water' and seeing my 'boyfriend' . . . .